Better Than You

vialose

Hey guys! 

So the Better Than You competition this week (3/22) is to beat Great Military Minds with a score of 125,266 in the game: Neopian Battlefield Legends. It seems as though this is the highest possible score you can get in the game. The comp page says that 2 people have beat this score but the high scores table does not reflect a score higher than 125,266. Can anyone help me understand how to beat it? Thank you!! :) 

TBH, I don't think you can beat it. 125,266 is the highest score you can get. Most likely, those aren't legitimate scores (2 people). It appears to be a bad game pick, or, rather, bad game score pick, on JS's (JumpStart) part. Wouldn't be the first time they have had near impossible scores to beat. There have been a few topics on the "Help" and "Games" Neoboards, concerning this.

11 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

TBH, I don't think you can beat it. Most likely, those aren't legitimate scores. It appears to be a bad game pick, or, rather, bad game score pick, on JS's (JumpStart) part. Wouldn't be the first time they have had near impossible scores to beat. There have been a few topics on the "Help" and "Games" Neoboards, concerning this.

I figured as much- ugh. Thank you!