Had enough of donating for CC, but feel I must. keep. going . . .

jellysundae

You have total 27373 points . How generous!

This is annoying me now xD

I'm down to 1 point items, but because I do still have items I feel I should keep going until I give up and go to bed. >_<

Who else is still going? Please tell me I'm not alone!

40 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

You have total 27373 points . How generous!

This is annoying me now xD

I'm down to 1 point items, but because I do still have items I feel I should keep going until I give up and go to bed. >_<

Who else is still going? Please tell me I'm not alone!

15 minutes ago, Angeló said:

You have total 15200 points . How generous!

im still going 

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! Liberate yourselves :D 

I stopped last night (1:00 am 23rd Neopets time / 9:00 pm 23rd NZ time) and now I feel so free and unstressed. I went into this, my first CC, thinking it was gonna be great - how wrong I was, it literally sucked the life out of me. Yes I used the word literally because I really had no life while this was on.

20 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! Liberate yourselves :D 

I stopped last night (1:00 am 23rd Neopets time / 9:00 pm 23rd NZ time) and now I feel so free and unstressed. I went into this, my first CC, thinking it was gonna be great - how wrong I was, it literally sucked the life out of me. Yes I used the word literally because I really had no life while this was on.

You speak wise words . . . but :ph34r:

Tomorrow I will be free, lol.

1 minute ago, lojoco49 said:

Hahahahaha, and to that I have to say carpe diem!

Yeah yeah, lol. But I am just sitting here doing this whilst watching TV, I'm not missing out on anything else.

And now I sound like I'm justifying. :laugh:

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Yeah yeah, lol. But I am just sitting here doing this whilst watching TV, I'm not missing out on anything else.

And now I sound like I'm justifying. :laugh:

I'd rather sleep :P :wink2:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts 7 words or more.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, please review our forum rules.

I'll be sleeping soon enough, lol.

Hmm, and I'll say some more to be over the 7 word post limit! (subtle hint there :ph34r:)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not backseat moderate. Please use the Report post button to notify a moderator.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Please keep posts 7 words or more. Adding filler text to get around the word limit is not allowed.

2 minutes ago, Angeló said:

how can i sleep when i just found a stash of Ultra Rare Petpets !!!!

Nice! I found a little stash of rare stamps, but I'm def down to nothing but 1 point things now, apart from gifts I've been given which I'm NOT using for this! Plus about 4 morphing potions which are worth too much to throw away.

16 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'll be sleeping soon enough, lol.

Hmm, and I'll say some more to be over the 7 word post limit! (subtle hint there :ph34r:)

Oops, momentary lapse lol.

7 minutes ago, Angeló said:

how can i sleep when i just found a stash of Ultra Rare Petpets !!!!

5 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Nice! I found a little stash of rare stamps, but I'm def down to nothing but 1 point things now, apart from gifts I've been given which I'm NOT using for this! Plus about 4 morphing potions which are worth too much to throw away.

Oh, you guys are beyond help lol.

You have total 27844 points . How generous!

I'm getting to 28k them I'm off to bed. :D

Also, I too have an Ultra Rare plushie, but I'm keeping it because it's too adorable to let go :3

dto_pludar_vacana.gifDarigan Vacana Plushie

3 minutes ago, Angeló said:
plu_grundo_marshmallow.gif

Marshmallow Grundo Plushie
(very rare)

im not giving up this cutie either

Those are just too adorable, aren't they? :D

Went through all 129 pages of my SDB. I, generally, will always keep 1 of anything/everything. Have donated/earned 13675 points. Not sure if I want to donate "1" point items. I have donated them, like Water Motes, to get to an even number. Still have a bunch of Weak Bottled (insert element here) Faeries, but thinking of holding on to them, for some strange reason. (Think it has something to do with having to switch to the "Throw Pillows" to make it through this plot). Still thinking of holding on to stuuf, in case there is a CC next year. If I clear everything out now, will I have enough for next year? As @rntracy1 mentioned, the CC is a self depreciating event. I does encourage people to hoard items in their SDBs. What to do? What to do?

I've been keeping one or two of most toys and plushies, basically the only things I didn't keep 1 or 2 was foods and battledome equipment I think XD

But getting to 10k+ is crazy! HOW, WHERE do you find the PATIENCE for it o_0

That's just insane! I had so many 1 point items it was driving me crazy. got 5001 points and that's more than enough for me :P

3 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Went through all 129 pages of my SDB. I, generally, will always keep 1 of anything/everything. Have donated/earned 13675 points. Not sure if I want to donate "1" point items. I have donated them, like Water Motes, to get to an even number. Still have a bunch of Weak Bottled (insert element here) Faeries, but thinking of holding on to them, for some strange reason. (Think it has something to do with having to switch to the "Throw Pillows" to make it through this plot). Still thinking of holding on to stuuf, in case there is a CC next year. If I clear everything out now, will I have enough for next year? As @rntracy1 mentioned, the CC is a self depreciating event. I does encourage people to hoard items in their SDBs. What to do? What to do?

give up everything to Granny

Granny has my soul

But getting to 10k+ is crazy! HOW, WHERE do you find the PATIENCE for it o_0

Do you believe that yesterday i only had 7k and now i have 17k ? i kept everything to the last day .. granted i don't feel my mouse-wielding hand anymore but i cant stop now

I'm not thinking that far ahead, just enjoying the idea of not having to do any donating tomorrow. :laugh:

I wonder how long it's going to be before we find out what all this drudgery has netted us, lol.

(Warning: contrarian viewpoint ahead :shiftyeyes_anim: :D) I'm slightly over 3,000 points. I won't say how much I could have given but it's comparable to many of you if I had. But I don't understand this blind trust. Last year, we at least had a chance of getting valuable items worth millions several times a day, when we donated inflated items that could have been sold for tens of thousands each. Why donate even one valuable item for just several points? What will we get this time? Nobody knows or if they do know, they aren't telling. I'm keeping most of my stuff for the future. There will be other charity events, which will probably be more clear than this one. But I truly want everyone here to get back much more than what you gave. Especially considering how much time it takes to donate. Good luck. :santa:

I've donated three times, and have only 18 points. Considering that it's 10:15 EST, I don't know how much donating I can do.

Oh my gosh I cant believe some of your numbers hahahahaha. So funny. I said i was going to stop as well after I had achieved my avatar, however all those R101s got me to over 6K points so i am satisfied with at least that. I really dont have much more from my SDB i want to donate. I hope you all get some good prizes at the end :)