Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I started playing neopets around 2002, off and on like most of us.

About a month ago I saw there was a plot going on, so I joined the club. Next thing I knew, I spent my mornings learning how to beat Kaia on hard by throwing pillows :rock:

Finally, glad to join the forum after being a TDN member. Looking forward to sticking around :)

18 hours ago, Ichorid said:

Hi everyone, I started playing neopets around 2002, off and on like most of us.

About a month ago I saw there was a plot going on, so I joined the club. Next thing I knew, I spent my mornings learning how to beat Kaia on hard by throwing pillows :rock:

Finally, glad to join the forum after being a TDN member. Looking forward to sticking around :)

Hello and welcome back.  Glad you figured out the throw pillows.  That is definitely one of the many benefits of TDN and the forums here.  You get so much help from everyone here.  I have been playing for 10 yrs but my account has only really gotten going in the last 4 years, since I have been here on TDN.  Everyone here has been so helpful in getting avatars, collecting stamps, cards, gallery items, whatever, and the battledome guides are extremely helpful.  Good luck to you and whatever questions you have, you are sure to find the answers here.