Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• Mouseykins

TDN Has a Discord!   03/20/18

Come chat and hang out with us on our new Discord! Information can be found here. (Click to display link!)  
Sign in to follow this  
hrtbrk

The Daily Neopets Is Hiring Moderators, Database Staff

The Daily Neopets is continuing to grow and we are looking for more helping hands who have time to dedicate to these departments.

If you are interested and will be available to uphold your commitments, consider applying to one of our open positions now!

boo_altadorcup.gifclo_bori_flowerdress.gifsch_thickredpen_vr.gif

Altador Cup | Items Database | Forum Moderator

NOTE: While the Altador Cup team is seasonal, team members are able to transition to another department in the off season.

I feel that it is important to note that if we do not have any Altador Cup Team Members, we will be unable to provide coverage. If this is a feature of our site you like, consider helping out with it. As hrtbrk mentioned above, you can transition to another department afterwards.

Please put some effort into your applications! We are a team of friendly people and we don't bite. Only our Junior Interns bite, but they tend to keep to themselves. :laugh:

Allow 1-3 weeks for your application to be reviewed. After 3 weeks if you haven't heard anything from us, please inquire to hrtbrk and me.

We look forward to your applications!

The very best of luck with finding an intrepid reporter!

I know it's not something I'd have the ability to do, and there's not a whole lot of us active on here anyway, but I hope one of us feels up to the challenge. :D

16 hours ago, jellysundae said:

The very best of luck with finding an intrepid reporter!

I know it's not something I'd have the ability to do, and there's not a whole lot of us active on here anyway, but I hope one of us feels up to the challenge. :D

If I had more experience I totally would, but coming back into the game after 4 years is a challenge in itself.