Kaia's Health Bar

jellysundae

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about it either.  I don't see this plot ending within the next 3 days.  I would try and get it done before the weekend, as they are AT LEAST, good enough to end things, USUALLY, on Fridays or weekends.  So you should be fine.  How many days do you think until you beat her?

11 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Oh are you in the middle of a few days worth of Throw Pillows to beat her on hard? If so, then maybe if you close it and come back to it in a few hours it may have come right.

No, I have already beat her on hard. I was just playing to play. Try to get in a few extra battles. I left it overnight and just tried refreshing several times but I still have only a fist. Now I just closed it and reopened the page.

9 hours ago, Duma said:

If you're not playing on hard but on easy you can check if you have abilities. I remember you had a very well trained battle pet, so maybe, IF it's easy and IF you have abilities, you might defeat her with just those. Well, I just finished with the fight with the fist. It took 4 times during the battle but of course she beat me. I had no Abilities. Oh well going back to try again although I am not happy about having a loss on my record.

No, I had no Abilities at all! Only the 1 fist. Never had a fist. I'm going to check to see what the fist does. Maybe I can use it.

21 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

No, I have already beat her on hard. I was just playing to play. Try to get in a few extra battles. I left it overnight and just tried refreshing several times but I still have only a fist. Now I just closed it and reopened the page.

No, I had no Abilities at all! Only the 1 fist. Never had a fist. I'm going to check to see what the fist does. Maybe I can use it.

Pretty sure the fist is one step up from useless lol. So if you've already beaten her on hard, why is it you don't want to just forfeit that battle?

4 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

Pretty sure the fist is one step up from useless lol. So if you've already beaten her on hard, why is it you don't want to just forfeit that battle?

Oh, your right, it was useless! I didn't want to forfeit because I didn't want to lose. She has not beat me on easy, medium or hard. I did however end up playing it out with the fist and of course I ended up losing. I am not sure how to forfeit a game. Is there a button for that?

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

Oh, your right, it was useless! I didn't want to forfeit because I didn't want to lose. She has not beat me on easy, medium or hard. I did however end up playing it out with the fist and of course I ended up losing. I am not sure how to forfeit a game. Is there a button for that?

Yeah I know the feeling of not wanting to lose, but usually when you 'get fisted' (hoping that pun doesn't break the rules :wink2: ) it's the only option.

You can withdraw from a battle by clicking on the Challenges button along top, it will show who you're in a battle with and give you the options to Battle or Withdraw.

Yep, definitely looking like people needn't worry about her communal health bar emptying before they beat her in the BD, it IS still going down, but not by much.

There's no real incentive to fight her though is there? As she gives no items, and most of us have used up a year's worth of altruism already on CC. :laugh:

Erm, has anyone else had this issue?  I just beat her on hard.  I clicked the bottom reward, and got it.  Now when I try to click the top reward, it jumps the page backwards, and doesn't open it.  It is not in my inventory either, whatever it is.  Do I need to just beat her again for it to open?

Capture.JPG

@GillyTook Maybe you confused it by opening them out of order? That seems ridiculous, but then so does it not opening.

Maybe some hard-refreshing/cache-clearing is in order? Dunno if that would help.

8 hours ago, YarnednDangerous said:

But did anyone else notice this line Kaia says? GOT reference anyone? 

GOT Kaia.PNG

I hope so, because I do miss the pop culture refs from the old TNT days.

I actually fought Kaia a little yesterday, a very little mind, like 3 fights on easy, but then if every active player fought her just 3 times on easy I bet she'd be beat in a day, so . . .

Well that's my justification for my laziness, anyway. :ph34r:

@GillyTook I just read this post on the Neoboards, regarding not being able to open the first box:

The item awarded by the "Lethal Strike" achievement has been deactivated for unknown reasons (most likely accidental), so the prize currently cannot be claimed. Try again later.

Hopefully TNT will fix it soon, so you can claim your reward. :)

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, Nielo said:

@GillyTook I just read this post on the Neoboards, regarding not being able to open the first box:

Hopefully TNT will fix it soon, so you can claim your reward. :)

WOW! That is awful! I hope for everyone's sake who did not get it, that they make it available again real soon as it is a cool petpet.  I'm sure they will as they seem to fix the glitches related to the plot, albeit not quickly.  LOL. 

Kaia's "health bar" has gone down a bit, even for today. At the rate it is going, it could be either tomorrow for Friday it will be completely gone. Take a look: http://www.neopets.com/twr/forgottengraveyard/

What do you think? Think we will have to battle TDF or could this be it?

Yeah! It's pretty low now! :)

We need SOMEONE to participate in a "final battle" with. ;) I  don't think she'll be down for good though. Much like Dr. Sloth, she'll keep popping back up like a bad Neocola Token. lol

Who knows who the "final" boss might be? I really hope we'll get one. Kaia's about as tough as Plumbeard on Mighty/Hard difficulty. Though her weaponry is stronger. ;)

Whoa! It was down by a big jump yesterday, but there's just a TINY bit left now! I think it could be today rather than tomorrow that she gets beat!

There is also a new achievement in the battle area, still grey now but we might find out after the news update:

Fight or Flight

Whether or not you could match up to her, your presence bolstered those who brought her down!

5 hours ago, Duma said:

There is also a new achievement in the battle area, still grey now but we might find out after the news update:

Fight or Flight

Whether or not you could match up to her, your presence bolstered those who brought her down!

It's green for me now, and it's an avatar!

(Kaia's health bar has also disappeared completely.)