Baby Neopets?

Undead

So, I was wondering if there are one with baby neopets that would like to be friends since I like getting the nursery fortune cookie and have no one else to give the extra stuff, I also need friends. I've spent enough years alone, I rather have friends in the age group of 18+ since I'm nearly 23, I don't want to seem like a creep. 

Hello!!! =D I'm new to the forums...but not new to Neopets ^-^ I have a baby Aisha, and very very few active neopet friends <3 You're welcome too add me if you would like or get too know me first, thats ok too =) On neopets I'm Star771876 =)

5 hours ago, TwilightThorn said:

Hello!!! =D I'm new to the forums...but not new to Neopets ^-^ I have a baby Aisha, and very very few active neopet friends <3 You're welcome too add me if you would like or get too know me first, thats ok too =) On neopets I'm Star771876 =)

Added you on neopets and such as.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts 7 words or more.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, please review our forum rules.

Hi! I'm new here to the forum as well :) I've been on and off neopets for a long time though, since I was 13 (am 23 now, almost 24). I have a baby Xweetok :heart: I got my lovely pet randomly back when a random event could turn your pets into babies, which was a major surprise at the time. I'm always open for new neofriends so y'all are all welcome to friend me, if you would like :) It's definitely time to not be so lonely on neopets haha 

Hello, Undead. I do have a baby pet, BabyStarPlatinum. I would love to contact you on Neopets as well as TDN Forums!