Finally got around to Altador Plot

SpideyLuc

That thing was a nightmarish 3 hours of my day haha. 

If I hadn't had the TDN guide up I think it would've taken me a legitimate week or two to even figure out a couple of those locations and strategies.

Thanks to a couple members for letting me know it's still complete-able, that was a huge step in getting my account back in order. 

Also just during refreshes for the plot I got 2 codestones, 10,000 np and a usul plushie RE. Plot prizing was decent too. (that trophy is worth it alone)

Those were some great REs. Congrats. I was glad the plot was available when I did it too. Too bad others aren't still available as well.

18 hours ago, wolfish_willow said:

Congrats on getting your trophy and those random events!

16 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Those were some great REs. Congrats. I was glad the plot was available when I did it too. Too bad others aren't still available as well.

My account just got frozen last night. 
:(

So now I can't finish the current plot event, and who knows when they will unfreeze it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2018 at 2:32 PM, wolfish_willow said:

Whaaaaat? OMG, that's terrible! They've gotta stop freezing so many people. :/

They froze my account, but then helped me get back my 17 year old original account.

Worth it? I'm thinking yes. It's been a week now, and just the Food Club bets being 12 years higher REAALLY makes a difference.

I've finally caught back up in the plot, and am now working to get my level 42 BD pet to 50 for the throw pillows. 

If they end the plot before I am done, so be it, but I'll try my hardest to catch this thing before it ends. 

Malum and Kaia on Hard mode are my current aims, and I've bought the training fortune cookie as well as the faerie quest cookies to try and help boost my level as well.

Race to the finish line!

20 hours ago, SpideyLuc said:

They froze my account, but then helped me get back my 17 year old original account.

Worth it? I'm thinking yes. It's been a week now, and just the Food Club bets being 12 years higher REAALLY makes a difference.

I've finally caught back up in the plot, and am now working to get my level 42 BD pet to 50 for the throw pillows. 

If they end the plot before I am done, so be it, but I'll try my hardest to catch this thing before it ends. 

Malum and Kaia on Hard mode are my current aims, and I've bought the training fortune cookie as well as the faerie quest cookies to try and help boost my level as well.

Race to the finish line!

Worth it? I'm thinking a big FAT yes too!!  As you said, the FC bets alone are worth it.  Not to mention the user transfers, among other things.  Plus, IDK what you had for trophies/avatars on your original account that you can't replace anymore.  So, while I am sorry your new account got frozen, I am happy for you that you got your old account back.  Much more worth it IMO.