How Do I Count How Many Avatars I Have ?

Angeló

I think the number I have on my userlookup is off by 1 or 2 .. I tried to count them manually but I failed cuz I kept messing up ...

JN's tool only shows what I NEED 

and TDN's checklist doesn't tell me how many I have as well ...

59 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I think the number I have on my userlookup is off by 1 or 2 .. I tried to count them manually but I failed cuz I kept messing up ...

JN's tool only shows what I NEED 

and TDN's checklist doesn't tell me how many I have as well ...

But, TDN's 1-click import? Don't you use that? That tells you how many, apart from ones it can't count because of coding quibbles, but it tells you about those (at least it does with the Lawyerbot :heart:'s Usuki one for me).

Angelo if you've used our checklist go to this page:

http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/checklists_you_have

At the top you should have something like this:

Here are all of the avatars you have checked at NeoAvatars. To be exact, you have obtained 300 avatars. For more, select another checklist below.

wow i've been using the checklist for years and i never saw the count on top

apparently the number on my lookup is correct , 333 

altho i can swear i had it on 332 before the CC 2018 , then i got the WoK , so it should read 334

and yeah i'm not counting the NC Mall one

some other users are reporting their avatar count not rising with the CC 2018 one

i submitted a ticket about it 

if you feel its just off by one for some reason, maybe youre thinking about the emo usul one that only counts as long as youre using it?

1 hour ago, evervast said:

if you feel its just off by one for some reason, maybe youre thinking about the emo usul one that only counts as long as youre using it?

i do have the Emo Usul one , I never remove "Elizagoth" as my shopkeeper hehe

I have a question.  Is that TDN account different from the forum account?  I've tried to log into it before, but it always tells me I am not entering a valid username/password combo.

yes it's a different account 

------------------------------------------------------

Ticket still Open .. I think it's gonna be for a while .. no complaints .. not that I'm going to be the nr 1 avatar collector all of a sudden 

The avatar count may not change if you already had the 2 previous charity corner avatars. And TNT said they were going to fix it if you got it by accident. 

However, I notice TDN hasn't updated the Avatar Checklist yet with the Infirmary Avatar... 

Never mind... found it! lol

41 minutes ago, acmerasta said:

The avatar count may not change if you already had the 2 previous charity corner avatars. And TNT said they were going to fix it if you got it by accident. 

However, I notice TDN hasn't updated the Avatar Checklist yet with the Infirmary Avatar... 

Never mind... found it! lol

i have the previous two , yes , but i didn't get last year's glitch 

thx for the info @acmerasta :)

9 hours ago, evervast said:

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

i do have the Emo Usul one , I never remove "Elizagoth" as my shopkeeper hehe

I discovered you don't actually need to keep the emo as your shopkeeper to retain that avatar, you just need to not visit your store front once you've changed your avatar. :3