Charity Corner 2018: Perks Shop Opens!

hrtbrk

ya,I wish I had enough points to use that lol.

I will just train normally :).

ya ,they are pernament for the 

Neopet that you choose.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add in more comments if you are the most recent reply.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

So this perk, these increases are permanent? And they go to your active pet?

at least there's only one that likely to be useless. I guess just about everyone will end up with a movement increase because that's just how it goes, so I'm grateful that there's not two redundant training options because it would really suck to end up with both of them for this!

Don't worry about having to train level, you'd have had to do that at some point regardless. I think we all seem to have this reaction to stat increases xD But they ARE saving us big bucks, even if we do end up having to immediately start training level. :laugh:

The problem is that my battle pet used to be a labrat, so all my stats are all over the place and I was trying to level it out. It's already costing me 3 reds per training so I'd rather not train my level until I have the rest leveled out.

My stats are now: Health: 857 and Level:426. Meaning another level training will be due, luckily 1 or 2 levels should be enough. Defense is still stuck at 347 and strength is just above 400. Got a long way to go before it will be leveled out. They did go to my active pet btw (no option to chose what pet) and there is no timer or anything so I assume they are permanent.

10 points is a very nice deal though! So unless you are trying to level out a labrat (and hoping you don't get speed twice) it really is a nice perk!

1 hour ago, Duma said:

The problem is that my battle pet used to be a labrat, so all my stats are all over the place and I was trying to level it out. It's already costing me 3 reds per training so I'd rather not train my level until I have the rest leveled out.

Ah well, yes, lol. The Curse of the Lab Rat . . . you got my sympathy there!

• 2 weeks later...

i'm very disappointed in the "7 good RE boon"

i keep getting nothing !! like ... Dr Sloth passes by and looks at you .. you're lucky to be alive !!!

or Alien Aisha giving me junk food

i even got one Ice Skeletons RE and i DROPPED NP .. how is this good >.> !!!??

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

i'm very disappointed in the "7 good RE boon"

i keep getting nothing !! like ... Dr Sloth passes by and looks at you .. you're lucky to be alive !!!

or Alien Aisha giving me junk food

i even got one Ice Skeletons RE and i DROPPED NP .. how is this good >.> !!!??

I would send a ticket, it shouldnt be bad RE. People on the chat boards were getting things like nerkmids and PBs. 

2 hours ago, Kute said:

I would send a ticket, it shouldnt be bad RE. People on the chat boards were getting things like nerkmids and PBs. 

i did but i doubt they will answer it 

i haven't received any thing that is worth over 100k yet and this is my second attempt 

42 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i did but i doubt they will answer it 

i haven't received any thing that is worth over 100k yet and this is my second attempt 

Oh man what a let down! Hopefully you get something real good to make it up for all those bad ones. 

I'm getting pretty frustrated that the Limited Edition perk just will not work for me. I offered to convert someone else's pet for them and @xoxlexox01 took me up on it, but it just won't have it, I've tried Chrome incase it's a Firefox issue but nope, nada. :axehead:

*shakes perk shop angrily*

A ticket's been sent in, and that seems to be stuck in perpetual WIP limbo, GRRR!

• 4 weeks later...

I see the Notable Achievement perk is working now.

I'm quite sure all the people who've used it only chose this perk because they had more points than they could make good use of. /cynic

I only see six different pets. Does that mean only six people chose that perk? xD It looks like one person is using it to advertise their shop, that's clever at least.  

5 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I only see six different pets. Does that mean only six people chose that perk? xD

I wondered that myself! :laugh: Then I wondered if there was only room for 6 at a time, but the page they're all displayed on has a 1 at the bottom which implies that more would be possible. So really, who the heck knows? :lmaosmiley: