Forgot that I can't say Discord or my Discord tag

NeoStep

Cuz I was talking to a TDN member via Neomail and I told them my Discord tag and it got me a warning for profanity? How is Discord a bad word XD

Anyways, I'll watch what I say next time.

Edited by NeoStep
Forgot to add the way for messaging

TNT has strict rules about giving Neopians your contact information offsite. This includes forums, and chat sites. You were warned because Discord is a chat site and you gave your name on the program. Discord and any other sites that are not recognized as safe by TNT are not allowed. I suggest maybe you read up on their rules to be sure you don't accidentally do something that could get you silenced, meaning you can no longer chat on Neopets with other users from that account.

12 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

TNT has strict rules about giving Neopians your contact information offsite. This includes forums, and chat sites. You were warned because Discord is a chat site and you gave your name on the program. Discord and any other sites that are not recognized as safe by TNT are not allowed. I suggest maybe you read up on their rules to be sure you don't accidentally do something that could get you silenced, meaning you can no longer chat on Neopets with other users from that account.

Thank you, Mouseykins, will keep that in mind. I won't make that mistake again.

Is it possible it was your Discord tag? There are a couple of names on "The Daily Neopets" Discord chat that do contain "bad words within words". I would think the warning would be different, if it was for mentioning chat groups, third party sites, etc. Of course, I'm sure you aren't going to make that mistake again and heed Mouseykins advice. It sounds like you got the generic profanity warning when you trip the Neo filters, especially with a "bad word within a word".

On 3/29/2018 at 7:49 PM, Scoobert_Doo said:

Is it possible it was your Discord tag? There are a couple of names on "The Daily Neopets" Discord chat that do contain "bad words within words". I would think the warning would be different, if it was for mentioning chat groups, third party sites, etc. Of course, I'm sure you aren't going to make that mistake again and heed Mouseykins advice. It sounds like you got the generic profanity warning when you trip the Neo filters, especially with a "bad word within a word".

Both Discord and my Discord tag, LeagueofNoodle#4976 were put in asterisks because it was apparently put as profanity. I think it was an error when it should have been "Warning for saying an off-site name we do not trust". Dunno how my Discord tag or Discord is a bad word.

I'll still take note of it and won't do it again.