Fesitval of Neggs Is Here!

hrtbrk

Guide is now up! All items will be added to our database shortly!

I chose the Galaxy Negg and got the Galaxy Cupcakes. Such a beautiful item! :heart:

I went to the Rainbow Pool and found nothing! What am I doing wrong?

OMG! I went there at least 5 times before I posted the above message. I just went back and there it was! I took the Jewelled Negg.

Edited by Granny63020

13 minutes ago, Trea said:

Same here.  I went there. Nothing.  Refreshed the page. Nothing.  Help please

Did you go to the Festival of Neggs main page first? I think you need to click there that you want to participate and THEN go to the Rainbow Pool

I went to the Festival of Neggs page.  I clicked on the Mysterious Magical Neggs.  I clicked on Search for Magical Neggs.  I went to Neopia Central, then the Rainbow Pool.  Still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

2 minutes ago, Trea said:

I went to the Festival of Neggs page.  I clicked on the Mysterious Magical Neggs.  I clicked on Search for Magical Neggs.  I went to Neopia Central, then the Rainbow Pool.  Still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

So you've definitely clicked on the green "Join the Negg Hunt" button?

4 hours ago, Trea said:

I don't see a green "join the Negg Hunt" button. Where is it?  Is that the same as the "Let's Go Negg Hunting?".

Underneath the main picture -

Capture 1.JPG

5 hours ago, Angeló said:

i went for the Galaxy Negg and got the Lipstick

I got that too :D it's gorgeous isn't it? 

On the TDN front page, the jeweled negg shows a jeweled jubjub but it's labelled a jeweled aisha. Did anyone else catch that glaring error?

The Magical Neggs Guide for the NC portion of this event is now live! The link is in the main post and I strongly recommend you read our guide before participating. This event works a bit differently than others. :D 

@WhiteWolf Yes I did catch that and had a good chuckle over it. :laugh:

40 minutes ago, Trea said:

It's at the Rainbow Fountain, not the Rainbow Pool.  I finally got it! Yay!!!

Whoops! I'll fix that link up right away so no one else gets confuzzled. My apologies!

@Mouseykins I contacted TDN about the error. I'm still trying to figure out the whole wrong image vs. wrong text deal. I'm guessing wrong image. Html-wise, wrong text would be easier to correct.

24 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

@Mouseykins I contacted TDN about the error. I'm still trying to figure out the whole wrong image vs. wrong text deal. I'm guessing wrong image. Html-wise, wrong text would be easier to correct.

We listed how the item was originally released, which TNT since changed to match the image.

Thanks for letting us know, it's been updated :)

*checks the image*  Oh, man. It's listed as a Kiko now? Unless I've developed a case of Neo Amnesia, that's a JubJub.

image.png.94473d6a8e91bf2b43253ae0a91f5851.png

Meet Legretta_Abyss! So now Legretta_Abyss is ready for the Festival and can't wait to hunt those neggs! Who knew she could look this good?
Say hello to Legretta_Abyss, spokespet for great fashion! She is wearing almost all of the Negg items we have in our closet. 
image.png.94473d6a8e91bf2b43253ae0a91f5851.png (Sorry I couldn't make the image larger, I don't know how.)