Fesitval of Neggs Is Here!

hrtbrk

I think the Galaxy Negg is the only one I want, the items from there are nice, the rest of the items are kind of meh.

The Jeweled Blumaroo is cute though :) Hope I can get the book!

There are not many items I want this year either. Slightly disappointed. The Galaxy Negg is so pretty! I wish I could have one of them for my gallery.

1 hour ago, lakecat said:

I'm trying to remember based on past years. Do we get a Magical Negg every day? I got one on Day 1 but didn't get one today.

The guide says "...Upon choosing your Negg, you may also be given a Magical Negg..." 

There are only 3 neggs for the NC event. For more information read our guide for Magical Neggs. The link is in the very first post and featured on the sidebar in a green button over on our items database. :D 

1 hour ago, lakecat said:

I'm trying to remember based on past years. Do we get a Magical Negg every day? I got one on Day 1 but didn't get one today.

The guide says "...Upon choosing your Negg, you may also be given a Magical Negg..." 

If I understood the guide correctly we receive a Magical Negg every 5 days. Each Magical Negg has 5 prizes inside. I personally have applied the dust 2 times and received 2 different items. Each day of the 5 days will be a new item.

4 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

If I understood the guide correctly we receive a Magical Negg every 5 days. Each Magical Negg has 5 prizes inside. I personally have applied the dust 2 times and received 2 different items. Each day of the 5 days will be a new item.

You're both right of course. Maybe because it was late at night I skipped reading a sentence. It does say "A new Magical Negg will only be released every 5 days"

4 hours ago, lakecat said:

You're both right of course. Maybe because it was late at night I skipped reading a sentence. It does say "A new Magical Negg will only be released every 5 days"

If I did my math right, the next one should be released on the 4th of April.

Nothing happens when I go to the neocola machine? Am I missing something? :(

EDIT: Ah yes it can be at the slushie shop too. Now I got my negg, galaxy this time:)

Edited by neo_girl_300993

Another basic question about the Magical Neggs: if I recall correctly, we can wait until the prizes from all the 3 types of Neggs are revealed to us before deciding whether to buy dust or not and how to use our dust, correct?  There isn't a time constraint that forces us to spend NC and use it on say, the first Negg before a certain date, and then wish we'd only used it on number 2 or 3. Plus, if I want just one item (say, the watch) out of a Negg, I would like to get lucky and get it the first time I use my dust. If not, I have to keep spending the 125 NC until I get it. 

17 hours ago, lakecat said:

Another basic question about the Magical Neggs: if I recall correctly, we can wait until the prizes from all the 3 types of Neggs are revealed to us before deciding whether to buy dust or not and how to use our dust, correct?  There isn't a time constraint that forces us to spend NC and use it on say, the first Negg before a certain date, and then wish we'd only used it on number 2 or 3. Plus, if I want just one item (say, the watch) out of a Negg, I would like to get lucky and get it the first time I use my dust. If not, I have to keep spending the 125 NC until I get it. 

Yes you can wait until all three Neggs are released to decide if you want to use dust on them. The only other thing is like you said, you cannot choose which prizes you get so it may take more than one sprinkle of dust to get the item you're after. The good news is, you cannot get duplicates. If you're only after 1 item from the Negg you could see what the NC Chat boards are up to and see if anyone is trading theirs and what they want for it etc.

EDIT: Today's location is http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=114

If you get a different location, please notify us so we can add it to our guide. Thanks! :D

23 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Good Choice!

Here's your:

boo_galaxy_book.gif
The Galaxy Book

You will find it in your inventory.

yesssssssssssssssssssss i got the elusive book 

I got the book too! I'm debating on reading it to Stripes right away or saving it, so, for now, it's in my SDB. Going to see if I can get another one.

The only other items I want are the wearables. The Galaxy Lipstick is a priority though.

More lippy for me!

Good Choice!

Here's your:

clo_galaxy_lipstick.gif
Galaxy Lipstick

You will find it in your inventory.

Maybe I'll go write rude messages on Topsi's windows with it.  :ph34r: