Fesitval of Neggs Is Here!

hrtbrk

4 hours ago, Neopets9738368 said:

So, just got the option to pick a Stealthy Negg. It’s not on the list of any guide so I picked it and got a Stealthy Eyed Burger

A8BC4262-D127-4300-9F89-C34D3592052F.jpeg

2 hours ago, babayaga67 said:

I also found a Stealthy Negg. I received a Stealthy Foreground. I don't think that bright green balloon things are very Stealthy though.

fg_stealthy.gif

1 hour ago, acmerasta said:

So the 5th Negg is Stealthy:

33m6f43.jpg 

Sorry I only got the Burger.... 

Good Choice! Here's your:

foo_stealthy_burger.gif
Stealthy Eyed Burger

Thanks so much, everyone! I'll have our guide updated as soon as I can. I'm just about to go feed a baby girl and then I'm free for a bit. So far the 2 of three pizes I've seen for the Stealthy Negg is leading me not to pick that one. :laugh:

@jellysundae Thank you so much for the Galaxy Lipstick! :D

The only thing I kind of want from the Stealthy Negg is the mask. It's zones as static so I think it can be paired with something like makeup or eyeshadows to create a really cool look. :D

I want these Neggs for my Gallery!

OK I now have a problem. I went to the Turmaculus to get today's Negg and it isn't there! I went to the Magical Negg and I received the 5th prize AND a new background. Happy about the 2 Magical gifts but I'm unsure what to do about the Festival Negg. I did try refreshing the page several times. I certainly don't want to miss out on an extra prize at the end OR today's prize. Any ideas?

26 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

OK I now have a problem. I went to the Turmaculus to get today's Negg and it isn't there! I went to the Magical Negg and I received the 5th prize AND a new background. Happy about the 2 Magical gifts but I'm unsure what to do about the Festival Negg. I did try refreshing the page several times. I certainly don't want to miss out on an extra prize at the end OR today's prize. Any ideas?

Go to the Snowager, that's where mine was. I'm having a little issue with a squirming baby at the moment and am just getting to updating the guide.

EDIT: Our guide has been updated to include the secondary location. Also, the bonus background has been added to our database. :D

OhEmGee!

The party table is actually AWESOME! I wonder why the thumbnail shows the balloons as solid green, 'cause in reality they're cute l'il ninjas! :D

And look, ninja cake pops available too, that look like certain Turtles we may know!

medium_preview.png

It's adorable! Especially as the bottom balloon is the right height for my Kacheek to be looking directly at it, all starry-eyed.  That balloon is his new BFF!

Now I just need to get this negg as an option . . . :laugh:

7 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Go to the Snowager, that's where mine was. I'm having a little issue with a squirming baby at the moment and am just getting to updating the guide.

EDIT: Our guide has been updated to include the secondary location. Also, the bonus background has been added to our database. :D

Thank you so much! I thought I had messed up somehow. I got a hamburger. Thanks again for all you do!!

Does anyone remember if we get rewarded more at the end of the event if we did it each day of release? I seem to recall that being better for prizes. If so, I goofed. I forgot yesterday. I was able to get Tuesday's and today's just now. Maybe an icon on the Dailies page would be helpful (hint, hint). :headset:

8 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Thanks to the generosity of @rntracy1 I now have the Stealthy Eye Mask. :D

You are so very welcome.  I was reading one of your posts where it said that you wanted it.  So I though, "It isn't a big deal to me, if I get one I will give it to her."  I chose the Stealthy negg and there it was.  I was super excited.  :happydance: I am glad you like it.  I would love to check it out on one of your pets.

@lakecatyes, there usually is better prizes for collecting them everyday.  If you go to the main page, where you "joined the negg hunt" you will see check marks for each day.  They should all be gold.  You will probably have one green one, I am assuming it will be green, IDK as mine are all gold.  In the years past we got a clothing item for completing each day on that day.  Like the air faerie skirt, the fire faerie skirt.  So, to answer your question, again, yes, normally you need to collect them all on the day of release.

As usual Tracy, you are exactly right (see attachment), one green arrow. And it will cost me whatever that prize will be. I do have the Flowing Air Faerie Skirt from 2014 (which for some reason recently dropped a lot in value). I also got last year's Kari and Topsi Stamp, so I'll miss out on something in the six figure range. I wonder how much this year's prize will be worth. I'm still wishing we had a daily button for the Festival. :heart: 

https://items.jellyneo.net/item/56387/ 

https://items.jellyneo.net/item/63053/

Neopets Festival of Neggs 2018 Checkmarks.JPG

On 4/2/2018 at 10:33 AM, babayaga67 said:

I also found a Stealthy Negg. I received a Stealthy Foreground. I don't think that bright green balloon things are very Stealthy though.

fg_stealthy.gif

I really like this. Its a nice size. I hope if the galaxy negg isnt an option I atleast get this.  Bright green? Thats weird. When I tried it on it was two ninja looking head things. 

On 4/2/2018 at 1:50 AM, Angeló said:

Good Choice!

Here's your:

boo_galaxy_book.gif
The Galaxy Book

You will find it in your inventory.

yesssssssssssssssssssss i got the elusive book 

oh my gosh. Finally. Congrats! hopefully I get as lucky as you today. 

1 minute ago, Kute said:

oh my gosh. Finally. Congrats! hopefully I get as lucky as you today. 

i hope so

but i'm not that lucky

i got the Stealthy Table two days in a row now :P

It didn't make me choose between a galaxy and stealthy negg, but still, bleh, lol

Good Choice!

Here's your:

foo_stealthy_burger.gif
Stealthy Eyed Burger
mall_negg_crackedmosaic.gif
Mosaic Magical Negg

You will find them in your inventory.

13 hours ago, Angeló said:

i hope so

but i'm not that lucky

i got the Stealthy Table two days in a row now :P

Since you have 2 are you interested in selling one of them? How much?

50 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Since you have 2 are you interested in selling one of them? How much?

make that 3 in a row 

You have given Stealthy Themed Party Table to User 'granny63020'. Click the button below to continue.

:axehead: It's not gonna give me the table, is it!

Good Choice!

Here's your:

foo_stealthy_burger.gif
Stealthy Eyed Burger

You will find it in your inventory.

That burger looks like the dodgy fimo clay charms you see people trying to sell on places like Etsy. Not the amazing ones made by people with skills, but the ones that look like someone's kid sister made at school and the parents feel obliged to say they're wonderful . :ph34r:

So here's hope to all you 7 yr old clay sculptures out there, you could get a job RIGHT NOW producing items for Neopets! :lmaosmiley:

:sad02::sad02: I already missed a day! 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts seven words or greater.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason(s) above, please review our SPAM rules.

13 hours ago, Angeló said:

make that 3 in a row 

You have given Stealthy Themed Party Table to User 'granny63020'. Click the button below to continue.

OMG!!! You are so lucky! Well, maybe not in your eyes, LOL. Is there something I can send you? NP's a gift? What about the Bejewelled Blumaroo? Have you received one of those yet? I was lucky, like you, and have 2 extra. I will be happy to send you one if you want. Thanks for being generous. I will put it to good use.

48 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

OMG!!! You are so lucky! Well, maybe not in your eyes, LOL. Is there something I can send you? NP's a gift? What about the Bejewelled Blumaroo? Have you received one of those yet? I was lucky, like you, and have 2 extra. I will be happy to send you one if you want. Thanks for being generous. I will put it to good use.

it's a cute item , i don't mind having one , if you please :) 

with thanks

5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

it's a cute item , i don't mind having one , if you please :) 

with thanks

It's on the way. I hope you enjoy it. It is quite a large foreground item. I certainly like it! Oh and your welcome.