Fesitval of Neggs Is Here!

hrtbrk

Below is a list of items I have to give away. Please let me know if you want anything.

1 Bejewelled Blumaroo      7 Jewelled JubJub Jester    1 Jewelled Goblet of Berry Squash        1 The Galaxy Book

2 Origami Gelert Plushie    1 Stealthy Themed Party Table       2 Knit Negg Plant         1 Galaxy Cupcake

7 Knit Glass Cozy                3 Stealthy Eyed Burger       1 Galaxy Lipstick     5 Origami Ice Cream        4 Stealthy Eye Mask

If anyone would like to have one of the above items please speak up. I will cross them out as I give them away and I will add as I get extras.

There is no need to give me any item if you want something from this list. Everything is free, just make a request.  I  have 1 of everything that was given away at this years Festival.  I need nothing for myself. 

This list was updated  04/16/2018 @ 12:00 AM Neo time.

1 minute ago, sylphrenai said:

Hi @Granny63020 Could I have the Galaxy Book for my pet, Khaladin? If I end up with the slippers, I'll be sure to send them your way :)

Yes, thanks for asking. The book is on the way! If you get the slippers I would only want you to pass them along to me if you get a second pair. Please don't send me anything that you don't have one of for yourself. Thanks for the offer though.

18 minutes ago, Nielo said:

*Sigh*. Another Cupcake. I now have 3 Galaxy Cupcakes and 3 Galaxy Lipsticks, and still no book. XD
(If anyone has a spare book they'd like to trade (anyone still looking for the Lipstick, maybe?) or sell, let me know. :smile:)

I had a spare book! Sent it your way! I don't want anything in return! :P

5 minutes ago, casperiscaptain said:

I had a spare book! Sent it your way! I don't want anything in return! :P

:whaa: Thank you, that's so kind of you! :D

If you change your mind about wanting anything in return, just let me know!

:happydance:

Another burger for me, lol.

Here's your:

foo_stealthy_burger.gif
Stealthy Eyed Burger
mall_negg_sparkly.gif
Sparkly Magical Negg

I'm hopeful for getting the mask before this is over though. :D

Good Choice!

Here's your:

foo_knit_neggnog.gif
Knit Glass Cozy
mall_negg_sparkly.gif
Sparkly Magical Negg

You will find them in your inventory.

Ugh. A 3rd one. And so far none of the prizes on the Magical Neggs appeal to me so I don't feel compelled to spend the NC I've won from the Expellibox c:

4 hours ago, Kute said:

I finally got the book today! Hooray!

LOL You are lucky! Yesterday you got the book from the Money Tree and today you got it again. I got it from the Money Tree and then the following day as a Festival Negg reward. I think the book must be rare because I sure get a lot of doubles, triples of everything else but the book! Hope you get more.

1 hour ago, sylphrenai said:

Good Choice!

Here's your:

clo_knit_slippers.gif
Knit Slippers

You will find it in your inventory.

Heya @Granny63020 Have you gotten slippers yet?

Yes, I have! I no longer need anything from the Festival. I actually have 1 of everything. All the extra stuff I have I have listed in that post. I updated tonight. See anything you don't have that you may want? Let me know.

Good Choice!

OM nom nom. THese cupcakes look delicious. I bet they would be fun to make in real life. Next time there is baking for the random contest I might just do these. 

Here's your:

foo_galaxy_cupcakes.gif
Galaxy Cupcakes

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:06 PM, lakecat said:

As usual Tracy, you are exactly right (see attachment), one green arrow. And it will cost me whatever that prize will be. I do have the Flowing Air Faerie Skirt from 2014 (which for some reason recently dropped a lot in value). I also got last year's Kari and Topsi Stamp, so I'll miss out on something in the six figure range. I wonder how much this year's prize will be worth. I'm still wishing we had a daily button for the Festival. :heart: 

https://items.jellyneo.net/item/56387/ 

https://items.jellyneo.net/item/63053/

Neopets Festival of Neggs 2018 Checkmarks.JPG

LOL.  I don't know if I am USUALLY right, but sometimes I get lucky!  LOL.  Wow, the flowing air faerie skirt did drop a LOT in price.  But ya know what, I think I may have still sold mine for a lot less.  I don't remember.  It's hard to gauge these things.  Some things are better if you hold to them, some things better if you sell right away, and some things, obviously, you have to sell right in the middle.  LOL.  I have so much stuff that I am holding on to for that PERFECT time to sell.  But WHEN is that perfect time going to be?  I have NO IDEA!!!!!!  LOL. 

Trust me, that stuff has happened to me, and pretty much all of us at one time or another, where we've missed a day and therefore the great prize.  You think you have already collected it or did whatever you had to do, only to realize later, NOPE!  It really burns.  But, hopefully you will be able find the prize for a reasonable price.

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Good Choice!

Here's your:

foo_stealthy_burger.gif
Stealthy Eyed Burger

You will find it in your inventory.

:arrowhead:

One last chance for the eye mask!

Take a look at my list on the top of page 5. If I can help you let me know.

18 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Take a look at my list on the top of page 5. If I can help you let me know.

My good friend @Angeló has gifted me with a mask. :D

Topsy has given out his prizes! I missed a day... and I don't even know how but... 

I’m impressed, you solved each of my clues. I'm giving you two prizes for all that good work:
Unioctos swim quickly, which makes them hard to catch. If your Neopet allows it to get away, you may have to get a new Petpet :(
Spring Uniocto
Topsi had to give you something to remember him by until next year.
Topsi Inspired Negg Dress
Your items are in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day.

icon.gif 
Site Theme
You have also earned a site theme. 
Click Here to activate it now, or you can change it in User Preferences.