Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

    • Mouseykins

      TDN Has a Discord!   03/20/18

      Come chat and hang out with us on our new Discord! Information can be found here. (Click to display link!)  
hrtbrk

Fesitval of Neggs Is Here!

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Neopets9738368 said:

So, just got the option to pick a Stealthy Negg. It’s not on the list of any guide so I picked it and got a Stealthy Eyed Burger

A8BC4262-D127-4300-9F89-C34D3592052F.jpeg

 

2 hours ago, babayaga67 said:

I also found a Stealthy Negg. I received a Stealthy Foreground. I don't think that bright green balloon things are very Stealthy though.

fg_stealthy.gif

 

1 hour ago, acmerasta said:

So the 5th Negg is Stealthy:

33m6f43.jpg 

Sorry I only got the Burger.... 

Good Choice! Here's your:

foo_stealthy_burger.gif
Stealthy Eyed Burger

Thanks so much, everyone! I'll have our guide updated as soon as I can. I'm just about to go feed a baby girl and then I'm free for a bit. So far the 2 of three pizes I've seen for the Stealthy Negg is leading me not to pick that one. :laugh:

@jellysundae Thank you so much for the Galaxy Lipstick! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I kind of want from the Stealthy Negg is the mask. It's zones as static so I think it can be paired with something like makeup or eyeshadows to create a really cool look. :D

I want these Neggs for my Gallery!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK I now have a problem. I went to the Turmaculus to get today's Negg and it isn't there! I went to the Magical Negg and I received the 5th prize AND a new background. Happy about the 2 Magical gifts but I'm unsure what to do about the Festival Negg. I did try refreshing the page several times. I certainly don't want to miss out on an extra prize at the end OR today's prize. Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

OK I now have a problem. I went to the Turmaculus to get today's Negg and it isn't there! I went to the Magical Negg and I received the 5th prize AND a new background. Happy about the 2 Magical gifts but I'm unsure what to do about the Festival Negg. I did try refreshing the page several times. I certainly don't want to miss out on an extra prize at the end OR today's prize. Any ideas?

Go to the Snowager, that's where mine was. I'm having a little issue with a squirming baby at the moment and am just getting to updating the guide.

EDIT: Our guide has been updated to include the secondary location. Also, the bonus background has been added to our database. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OhEmGee!

The party table is actually AWESOME! I wonder why the thumbnail shows the balloons as solid green, 'cause in reality they're cute l'il ninjas! :D

And look, ninja cake pops available too, that look like certain Turtles we may know!

medium_preview.png

It's adorable! Especially as the bottom balloon is the right height for my Kacheek to be looking directly at it, all starry-eyed.  That balloon is his new BFF!

 

Now I just need to get this negg as an option . . . :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Go to the Snowager, that's where mine was. I'm having a little issue with a squirming baby at the moment and am just getting to updating the guide.

EDIT: Our guide has been updated to include the secondary location. Also, the bonus background has been added to our database. :D

Thank you so much! I thought I had messed up somehow. I got a hamburger. Thanks again for all you do!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to the generosity of @rntracy1 I now have the Stealthy Eye Mask. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone remember if we get rewarded more at the end of the event if we did it each day of release? I seem to recall that being better for prizes. If so, I goofed. I forgot yesterday. I was able to get Tuesday's and today's just now. Maybe an icon on the Dailies page would be helpful (hint, hint). :headset:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Thanks to the generosity of @rntracy1 I now have the Stealthy Eye Mask. :D

You are so very welcome.  I was reading one of your posts where it said that you wanted it.  So I though, "It isn't a big deal to me, if I get one I will give it to her."  I chose the Stealthy negg and there it was.  I was super excited.  :happydance: I am glad you like it.  I would love to check it out on one of your pets.

@lakecatyes, there usually is better prizes for collecting them everyday.  If you go to the main page, where you "joined the negg hunt" you will see check marks for each day.  They should all be gold.  You will probably have one green one, I am assuming it will be green, IDK as mine are all gold.  In the years past we got a clothing item for completing each day on that day.  Like the air faerie skirt, the fire faerie skirt.  So, to answer your question, again, yes, normally you need to collect them all on the day of release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As usual Tracy, you are exactly right (see attachment), one green arrow. And it will cost me whatever that prize will be. I do have the Flowing Air Faerie Skirt from 2014 (which for some reason recently dropped a lot in value). I also got last year's Kari and Topsi Stamp, so I'll miss out on something in the six figure range. I wonder how much this year's prize will be worth. I'm still wishing we had a daily button for the Festival. :heart: 

https://items.jellyneo.net/item/56387/ 

https://items.jellyneo.net/item/63053/

Neopets Festival of Neggs 2018 Checkmarks.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2018 at 10:33 AM, babayaga67 said:

I also found a Stealthy Negg. I received a Stealthy Foreground. I don't think that bright green balloon things are very Stealthy though.

fg_stealthy.gif

I really like this. Its a nice size. I hope if the galaxy negg isnt an option I atleast get this.  Bright green? Thats weird. When I tried it on it was two ninja looking head things. 

 

On 4/2/2018 at 1:50 AM, Angeló said:

Good Choice!

 

Here's your:

boo_galaxy_book.gif
The Galaxy Book

You will find it in your inventory.

 

yesssssssssssssssssssss i got the elusive book 

oh my gosh. Finally. Congrats! hopefully I get as lucky as you today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kute said:

oh my gosh. Finally. Congrats! hopefully I get as lucky as you today. 

i hope so

but i'm not that lucky

i got the Stealthy Table two days in a row now :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It didn't make me choose between a galaxy and stealthy negg, but still, bleh, lol

 

Good Choice!

 

Here's your:

foo_stealthy_burger.gif
Stealthy Eyed Burger
mall_negg_crackedmosaic.gif
Mosaic Magical Negg

You will find them in your inventory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Angeló said:

i hope so

but i'm not that lucky

i got the Stealthy Table two days in a row now :P

Since you have 2 are you interested in selling one of them? How much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Since you have 2 are you interested in selling one of them? How much?

make that 3 in a row 

You have given Stealthy Themed Party Table to User 'granny63020'. Click the button below to continue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:axehead: It's not gonna give me the table, is it!

Good Choice!

 

Here's your:

foo_stealthy_burger.gif
Stealthy Eyed Burger

You will find it in your inventory.

That burger looks like the dodgy fimo clay charms you see people trying to sell on places like Etsy. Not the amazing ones made by people with skills, but the ones that look like someone's kid sister made at school and the parents feel obliged to say they're wonderful . :ph34r:

So here's hope to all you 7 yr old clay sculptures out there, you could get a job RIGHT NOW producing items for Neopets! :lmaosmiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:sad02::sad02: I already missed a day! 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts seven words or greater.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason(s) above, please review our SPAM rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Angeló said:

make that 3 in a row 

You have given Stealthy Themed Party Table to User 'granny63020'. Click the button below to continue.

OMG!!! You are so lucky! Well, maybe not in your eyes, LOL. Is there something I can send you? NP's a gift? What about the Bejewelled Blumaroo? Have you received one of those yet? I was lucky, like you, and have 2 extra. I will be happy to send you one if you want. Thanks for being generous. I will put it to good use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

OMG!!! You are so lucky! Well, maybe not in your eyes, LOL. Is there something I can send you? NP's a gift? What about the Bejewelled Blumaroo? Have you received one of those yet? I was lucky, like you, and have 2 extra. I will be happy to send you one if you want. Thanks for being generous. I will put it to good use.

it's a cute item , i don't mind having one , if you please :) 

with thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

it's a cute item , i don't mind having one , if you please :) 

with thanks

It's on the way. I hope you enjoy it. It is quite a large foreground item. I certainly like it! Oh and your welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×