Fesitval of Neggs Is Here!

hrtbrk

WOOHOO!

Thought I was setting myself up for failure today, as I had to choose between the Galaxy and Stealthy neggs and was afraid that whichever I chose I'd not get the item I wanted, but . . .

Good Choice!

Here's your:

fg_stealthy.gif
Stealthy Themed Party Table

You will find it in your inventory.

:lmaosmiley:  :lmaosmiley:  :lmaosmiley:

I was at the Money Tree and I saw the book image.png.e6fcfcf3015747599a5cd28f6a5b9572.pngcome through and I thought *hey that's the Negg Hunt book and I don't have it*. I of course was disappointed that I missed it BUT there was another one when I refreshed the page. WOOHOO! I got that one. Going to read it to my pet and make her happy. If I happen to get another one I will offer it here.

27 minutes ago, Angeló said:

You know someone is watching you when you are eating that.
Stealthy Eyed Burger

finally something other than the table :)

still want that mask tho

It's amusing that you're actually happy to get the burger xD

That mask is pretty good, isn't it. I didn't try it on all pets, but the few I did try it on nearly all of them it actually looked good, which is a bit of a miracle, lol.

Not the Kacheek though, sadly, it makes him look cross-eyed. >_<

2 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I was at the Money Tree and I saw the book image.png.e6fcfcf3015747599a5cd28f6a5b9572.pngcome through and I thought *hey that's the Negg Hunt book and I don't have it*. I of course was disappointed that I missed it BUT there was another one when I refreshed the page. WOOHOO! I got that one. Going to read it to my pet and make her happy. If I happen to get another one I will offer it here.

omg maybe i should go to the money tree. i keep getting the cupcake every day

1 hour ago, acmerasta said:

Good Choice!

Here's your:

gif_knit_negg_plant.gif
Knit Negg Plant

Meh....

I have received this 2 times. I really would like to have the slippers. I have the knit cozy 2 times as well. It would be nice if they would give you one of each of the items THEN start giving you doubles of items. I know, I know. That would mean everyone would get one of everything. We can't have that happening now can we?

2 hours ago, Kute said:

omg maybe i should go to the money tree. i keep getting the cupcake every day

I have seen the cupcake on the Money Tree, several times. This was the first time I've seen the book. Just a case of the right place at the right time? I think I now have 1 of everything except the Knit Slippers and Origami Fence.

I sold the burger. I seem to have a couple of he same item(s) in the SDB. I didn't know I had so many duplicates. Let me know if you want something and if (or when) I get it, if I don't already have it, I'll give it to you.

4 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I have seen the cupcake on the Money Tree, several times. This was the first time I've seen the book. Just a case of the right place at the right time? I think I now have 1 of everything except the Knit Slippers and Origami Fence.

I sold the burger. I seem to have a couple of he same item(s) in the SDB. I didn't know I had so many duplicates. Let me know if you want something and if (or when) I get it, if I don't already have it, I'll give it to you.

If you'd like an "Origami Fence", I'd be happy to give you one. I have two, so far.

On 4/6/2018 at 6:44 PM, Scoobert_Doo said:

If you'd like an "Origami Fence", I'd be happy to give you one. I have two, so far.

Yes, please, I would like to have it. I would be more than happy to exchange something you want. What is it you want? I'm sorry I don't have the book but I have other stuff.

1 Galaxy Cupcakes   1 Bejewelled Blumaroo   4 Jewelled JubJub Jester   1 Jewelled Goblet of Berry Squash  7 Knit Glass Cozy  

1 Knit Negg Plant    1 Origami Gelert Plushie   1 Stealthy Themed Party Table

5 Origami Ice Cream   1 Stealthy Eye Mask    3 Stealthy Eyed Burger    1 The Galaxy Book

If anyone else would like to have one of the above items please speak up. I will cross them out as I give them away. Of course, I am giving Scoobert_Doo first choice in exchange for that Origami Fence. 

There is no need to give me any item if you want something from this list. Everything is free, just make a request. I still would like to have the slippers if anyone has an extra pair. This list was updated  04/07/2018 @ 8:30 PM Neo time.

I forgot to mention, in case anyone may be wondering, the reason I have so many items from the Festival is because I find a lot of extras on the Money Tree. I also got them as prizes. I didn't go buy extras or get them from other players (unless the other player gives me the item to put on the list).  They are truly mine to give away.

Yes, please, I would like to have it. I would be more than happy to exchange something you want. What is it you want? I'm sorry I don't have the book but I have other stuff.

1 Galaxy Cupcakes   1 Bejewelled Blumaroo   3 Jewelled JubJub Jester   1 Jewelled Goblet of Berry Squash   6 Knit Glass Cozy   1 Knit Negg Plant

1 Origami Gelert Plushie   1 Origami Ice Cream   2 Stealthy Eye Mask   

If anyone else would like to have one of the above items please speak up. I will cross them out as I give them away. Of course, I am giving Scoobert_Doo first choice in exchange for that Origami Fence.

"You have given Origami Fence to User 'granny63020'. Click the button below to continue." It is now your's to enjoy! This is one thing I like about TDN and the Festival of Neggs - people willing to give or trade duplicate items. Last year, someone gave me a pair of "Avocado Socks". Generally, I prefer to give items, with nothing in return, but since you graciously offered, and I haven't got one, may I have the "Galaxy Cupcakes"? I like the colors. Thank you!

7 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

1 Galaxy Cupcakes   1 Bejewelled Blumaroo   3 Jewelled JubJub Jester   1 Jewelled Goblet of Berry Squash   6 Knit Glass Cozy   1 Knit Negg Plant

1 Origami Gelert Plushie   1 Origami Ice Cream   2 Stealthy Eye Mask   

I forgot to mention, in case anyone may be wondering, the reason I have so many items from the Festival is because I find a lot of extras on the Money Tree. I also got them as prizes. I didn't go buy extras or get them from other players. They are truly mine to give away.

You have given Galaxy Cupcakes to User 'oiram_repap'. Click the button below to continue.

Got the Burger again today

You have given Stealthy Eyed Burger to User 'granny63020'. Click the button below to continue.

may i please have a stealthy mask , Granny ? :)

3 minutes ago, Angeló said:

You have given Galaxy Cupcakes to User 'oiram_repap'. Click the button below to continue.

Got the Burger again today

You have given Stealthy Eyed Burger to User 'granny63020'. Click the button below to continue.

may i please have a stealthy mask , Granny ? :)

Yes, of course I will give you the mask. Will you give me permission to list the burger on my list to give away? I really don't need it and someone else may want it. I am a little surprised that no one has asked for any of the items. I wonder why that is. I can always refuse the burger if you are not ok with putting it in the list. Let me know!

Yes, of course I will give you the mask. Will you give me permission to list the burger on my list to give away? I really don't need it and someone else may want it. I am a little surprised that no one has asked for any of the items. I wonder why that is. I can always refuse the burger if you are not ok with putting it in the list. Let me know!

yes , yes of course you can give it away to someone who needs it

i like this exchange game :) it's fun 

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

1 Galaxy Cupcakes   1 Bejewelled Blumaroo   4 Jewelled JubJub Jester   1 Jewelled Goblet of Berry Squash   7 Knit Glass Cozy  

1 Stealthy Themed Party Table      1 Knit Negg Plant

1 Origami Gelert Plushie   5 Origami Ice Cream   1 Stealthy Eye Mask     3 Stealthy Eyed Burger    1 The Galaxy Book

I forgot to mention, in case anyone may be wondering, the reason I have so many items from the Festival is because I find a lot of extras on the Money Tree. I also got them as prizes. I didn't go buy extras or get them from other players. They are truly mine to give away.

Today's Negg is at the Thrift Shoppe. But I'm confused by the description given. It doesn't match. I'm wondering if it was meant for another place, and which one?

Look hard to find me among the crowd, where chatter and stories are all around.

Neopets Negg Festival 2018 Check.JPG

No Galaxy Negg or Stealthy Negg for me so I picked the origami one and got the icecream for the 2nd time.

Last night I got the book from the money tree. bwahahaha. I couldnt believe it. Today I got foo_origami_icecream.gif Pretty cute I think :) Galaxy negg hasnt been an option lately. 

3 hours ago, lakecat said:

Today's Negg is at the Thrift Shoppe. But I'm confused by the description given. It doesn't match. I'm wondering if it was meant for another place, and which one?

Look hard to find me among the crowd, where chatter and stories are all around.

Neopets Negg Festival 2018 Check.JPG

The chat boards. thats my best guess.  You're right it doesnt make sense.