Happy Shoyru Day!

hrtbrk

Oooooh! I like the look of the Toy Shoyru! All shiny and it looks like an older plastic toy. Interesting they gave it a curly tail. Would think it was due to safety, but the horn and "points" on the wings still look pointy. The blue, yellow, and orange go nice, together. The outfit looks really good, too! Wondering why they only released one color (colour), though?

1 hour ago, GillyTook said:

I wonder if the wings will always sit in front of the shoyru's wings, or if they'll eventually just replace them.  That looks a touch odd.  It's a cute outfit, though!

They might make it so the wings replace the Shoys wings like other wings due. Probably just didn't get that far for this image, or this image was done before the zoning was honed out.

I like the look of the Toy Shoyru and the outfit is pretty. I want those wings and shoes, but I have no Shoyru to wear them.

I was wondering why only one colour, too, hopefully this is just a one off and not how things will be from now on.

Kind of ironic considering how they were churning them out daily a while back.

It is super-cute though, the curly tail's a bit unexpected but it doesn't look bad, just a bit strange that they did that. Maybe little quirks are something they're potentially going to add now, like the marble Chia's amazing hair? That fits very well with a glass animal, I'm not sure where a random curly tail fits with a plastic Shoyru though.

I always miss my Neopet's special days! And I log in too!! haha maybe for the cybunny carnival I'll finally remember to take advantage of their special day! My cybunny is my main pet too! I have my shoyru in stealth paint and I really don't want to change it! I got the paintbrush with a quest I completed with a faerie fortune cookie! 

oh goooood <3 these are so cute, I actually like the idea of curly-twirly tail, although I would expect a better job with the tail itself. Other than that - I love bpth colours, the orgiami Shoyru with the cute drawn-on face is superb, the idea is great! I am really fond of it.

And I pretty much like the outfit, though I agree - it'd work better with wings replacing the existing wings.

• 5 months later...

The Toy Shoyru is really cute, very nice combination of colours - I wonder if you could move its wings?
I am not sure how I feel about Origami as a colour.. The Shoyru looks nice though, I like the red hue and the hand-drawn eyes and smile. A very cute detail. ?