my account has been frozen for multiple account abuse

jessodey

I've recently been frozen and have just now been told that i wont been unfrozen and im literally crying, its the only thing that been helping with my stress, anxiety and sadness because of work and my cat (who was my best friend for over 10 years) who passed on recently. And its all because my 11 year old little sister made a fit about me not letting her use my account, to which my mother made me let her. A month or two of her using my account pass and i find out that shes been logging in to all my accounts to do dailies on each one! ive banned her from my accounts now but she wont tell me for how long she did it. On top of that i had been recently using the daily spin on all accounts not realizing that i wasn't allowed too. So here i am ugly crying at my laptop because my neopets mean an unhealthy amount to me and i genuinely cant cope. How do i go about this with alice because i just cant loose my pets. I would literally get on my knees and beg.

if i had to stop doing all dailies and give back all the neopoints i earned on all accounts i certainly would.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not post duplicate topics.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
This topic has been posted in the wrong section.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been moved from TDN Questions to Neopets Help.