Aha! Got that reward!

GillyTook

Hi there. I haven't played any of the Wraith Resurgence since the beginning.... I am very confused by it and thus have not attempted. Is there a way around all the locations of Neopia being covered in that weird purple smoke or do I have to wait until the event is finished? Let me know! 

2 hours ago, mononoke__ said:

Hi there. I haven't played any of the Wraith Resurgence since the beginning.... I am very confused by it and thus have not attempted. Is there a way around all the locations of Neopia being covered in that weird purple smoke or do I have to wait until the event is finished? Let me know! 

Unfortunately, there is no way around the "Wraith fog", except for completing those plot steps. Otherwise, you will have to wait for this plot to be over. The plot can be confusing, but TDN has a great guide, here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/wraith-resurgence/index/

If you have any questions about the "steps", anyone on the forums I'm sure will post to help.