Hey everyone :)

UMaxii

Well, I just came back into neopets after 6 years of not playing and started over (due to not remembering my account and wanting to start over either way). I thought *Back then i didn't really interact with the community, let's do that this time*. So that's basicly what im here for, Chatting, Reading posts, Posibly helping others and just to have a good time. I hope all of you have a great time and welcome me in the community :).

Welcome to you! I'm not sure if it's the kind of thing that interests you, but there is a really great guild out there dedicated to exactly that - helping others and just being part of a community... It is called The Kindness Project. If you're ever in the market for a guild you should check us out :)

3 hours ago, charelan said:

Welcome to you! I'm not sure if it's the kind of thing that interests you, but there is a really great guild out there dedicated to exactly that - helping others and just being part of a community... It is called The Kindness Project. If you're ever in the market for a guild you should check us out :)

Back when i played i never really did anything with the whole guild system. It sounds fun the way that you put it. I will look a bit more into it and possibly will be interested :)