New Battledome Records Page Temporarily Down

I was just checking the records page in the Battledome only to find that it's been taken down for a little while.
http://www.neopets.com/dome/record.phtml

Notice 2018-04-04: TNT has temporarily brought the Fight Record page offline to improve lookup speed. Hoping to have it back within a few working days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The records for the old BD are also inaccessible. Could this be TNT finally working on merging the old and new battle records? I think it can be taken as a good sign that they are finally working on some of the battledome features! So here's hoping it goes well!

LOL Normally, that WOULD make sense, but TNT isn't always that thorough. XD They started the Obelisk war a couple years ago, very shortly after making the new Battledome LIVE, and even some of the faerie abilities weren't working right. Though at that time, Stealing weapons were actually working. They currently don't. But The Obelisk War, in my theorizing opinion, was a good way to test the new BD system. A "trial by fire" as it may have been. XD This is our 2nd plot involving the battledome since the new current one was up.