Wraith Resurgence: Kaia Defeated; Claim Your Avatar!

hrtbrk

I have no idea, I would suggest to just keep fighting and see! You never know and it can't hurt to try!

17 minutes ago, Duma said:

I have no idea, I would suggest to just keep fighting and see! You never know and it can't hurt to try!

I guess I have no other choice but to try. I hope it will still count though.

If you click on the link "Check me of your list" you are taken to a page that describes the avatar.

This is what it says

Rewarded to users who fought Kaia (win, lose or draw) while she was still in the Forgotten Graveyard.

23 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Certainly more to come. The Forgotten Graveyard now leads to The Clearing but nothing is there as of yet.

Ooooooo! Maybe in "The Clearing" we will find Malum, who will be revealed as the "real" Kaia. Story could go that Kaia was on to the DF, so she, DF, turned Kaia into Malum, and everyone would think Malum was on the "baddie" side. Then maybe the DF will appear there, to get revenge on us and we will have to battle her!

Well, one can hope, anyway.

44 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Ooooooo! Maybe in "The Clearing" we will find Malum, who will be revealed as the "real" Kaia. Story could go that Kaia was on to the DF, so she, DF, turned Kaia into Malum, and everyone would think Malum was on the "baddie" side. Then maybe the DF will appear there, to get revenge on us and we will have to battle her!

Well, one can hope, anyway.

The ONLY thing I HOPE is this plot will end. I know I'm being negative but this is the most drag on thing I have ever participated in with Neopets. Is this plot going down in Neopets history as the worse thought out. Sure, the Avatars were nice and the weapons have been great but I have to believe that this could have been easily ended more than a month ago, maybe more than a month and it could have been done the same way it was done with nothing changed. It was just drug out, waiting weeks for something to progress. If they would have kept up and moved the plot along it would have been much more fun and exciting instead of boring the hell out of me. (maybe others)? I just hope the end is near.

8 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

The ONLY thing I HOPE is this plot will end. I know I'm being negative but this is the most drag on thing I have ever participated in with Neopets. Is this plot going down in Neopets history as the worse thought out. Sure, the Avatars were nice and the weapons have been great but I have to believe that this could have been easily ended more than a month ago, maybe more than a month and it could have been done the same way it was done with nothing changed. It was just drug out, waiting weeks for something to progress. If they would have kept up and moved the plot along it would have been much more fun and exciting instead of boring the hell out of me. (maybe others)? I just hope the end is near.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I do agree that this plot has gone way past its' expiration date. Since a "new" place has been found (not "revealed", yet), my true hope is we will fight the final "boss" there, or anything else that will end this. But, we will have to wait and see and hope the JS word of "soon" is not mentioned.

This was posted in today's, 7 April 2018, "News":

Kaia, the Dark Faerie, ugh we can't keep it straight. We were all fooled, but this battle has not beaten us down, we have become stronger because of it, this battle wears on and so do we!

So, based on that, it seems Kaia was just an illusion of the DF. And, it seems there is still a battle to fight...

2 minutes ago, mistress_mantis said:

Oops I completely forgot this plot was still going. I'm guessing we can't battle Kaia anymore now that she's gone?

She is still in the BattleDome. I just checked.