What is your routine?

UMaxii

I was wondering how many different answers I will get on this post. My question is very simple: What is your routine when you log in for the first time that day? My routine usually is: first dailies, after that the wheels, games and than check some shops. And if i still got some time ill just do whatever i feel like that day. How about you guys?

I start with doing Trudy's and running events if there are any. Next I'll do my other dailies. If I have time left I'll do my daily battles for codestones and when I feel like it I'll price everything in my shop. (Training is one of my dailies, just finish the session and start a new one)

Depending on how much time I have I'll play some games, check the news, read the editorial and browse around. I am planning to get some more avatars and trophies so I'll have to practice some games for that in the near future. It will also be good practice for a future DD or GMC if they are going to be held this year.

While I'm doing all that, I'm also checking TDN's forum to make sure I didn't miss anything.

In the past I've also been spending a lot of time customizing my pets and filling my gallery, making lists of everything I had and still needed but all that has been on a break for a few years now. Maybe I'll start doing it again in the future. It depends on how much time I have and other rl things that are happening. I do still have a lot of plans neo-wise and eventually I will act on those plans.

Hit TDN dailies tab on  my bookmarks. click every single daily so i have like 100 screens open. I make sure to do all the ones that I can win items first, then ill put eberything in SDB and spin wheels. Very last i'll go to healing springs so my pet is full health or close to it for battledome.  Then I have two windows open side by side and play black pawkeet slots and brucy B slots on max bet until my 250 spins is over. Later in the day ill check training school and judorahs quest. Thats pretty much it. Other than that I'll just be casually browsing the forums. 

Hey all! I like to go straight to the dailies of the TDN site and then work my way through in order of the icons. I don't skip the petpet graveyard, kiko pop, all the wheels, tombola ect. Then once i'm finished, I do the daily puzzle and crossword, feed my pets, play with them and look at the auctions. I usually look for food, books, paint brushes and backgrounds. Some days I train my pets and I also check and update my shop daily. If I'm a little bored, I'll do the braintree quest and play some games :) 

I always check Jellyneo first to see if I haven't missed any plot/event updates. Then I do my dailies, and if I get enough codestones in the battledome, I train my BD pet. I also place bets on Food Club from time to time, but that's about it. Although I'll ocassionally check the neoboards to see if there's any drama going on :P

I'll skip retelling everything and just say I do Trudy's Surprise first to clear the notice on the top. Then usually bank interest next. I suggest new players get in the habit of doing that first or second. It's easy to forget. Also if you do it early you won't lose the interest by mistake if you deposit money later (it won't let you collect interest that day after any deposit). Interest may be small now but it grows over the years until it's usually more than your other dailies combined. 

I generally hit Coltzan's Shrine, Bank interest, Tombola, Fruit Machine, Deserted Tomb, Buried Treasure, The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity, Wheel of Knowledge, Faerie Caverns, Forgotten Shore, Anchor Management, Underwater Fishing, Trudy's Surprise. If I'm using a Faerie Quest fortune cookie, That's the last thing I usually do. I will also do either Jhudora's or Illusen's quest, usually once a day since I'm usually not able to do both possible quests in a day. I also like to play Test Your Strength, Scratchcards (usually on Terror Mountain), and Grave Danger. I also visit the Healing Springs in case I get blasted by Snowy or if something happens in the Deserted Tomb, to heal my injured pet. That's why I do the Wheel of Knowledge after the Deserted Tomb, since it's possible to get a full heal from the Wheel of Knowledge. I try to time some of the non-daily things so I can do them together. Since The Test Your Strength and Terror Mountain scratchcard kiosk are 6 hours apart. I miss that Test Your Strength no longer says how long it's been since your last play. It's a little harder to keep track of how many hours it is. Where Grave Danger comes in to KIND OF help with that. Though it rarely takes 6 hours, but 5 to nearly 8 hours. I can kind of keep track by checking there, IF i do it at the same time as the others. Though it's not 100% accurate of course, since the time it takes can vary so widely. lol I'll do other quest sometimes too, or do Basic Jobs sometimes if I feel up for that as well. Not counting any of the flash games of course. LOL (Exempting Test Your Strength of course, since it's Flash) XD

I usually start with food club and training my battle pet. Then I do dailies, which now includes buying 10np stocks (thanks, Granny!). Then I check current plots/ events like the Negg Festival and Wraith Resurgence. Finally, I will battle the Jetsam Ace. Somewhere in there I usually take a peek at my guild's message board, too. 

I start with Trudy's surprise (unless I have neomails to reply back to).

Then I collect my bank interest so I don't forget.

I play Ghoul Catchers for some neopoints .

I do my Faerie quest.

I train my Neopet's that I am training.

I battle and then I most of the time finish playing 

ghoul catchers,until I received 50k.I do

my freebies.

I sell what Nerkmids I win from battling .

I check if food club,is worth it or not lol.Then I chat for along time *lol*.

I play my fav games (when my laptop isn't taken away :(.)

I am getting it back today !.

Then I check out a different pet site for a bit :).

Dailies from TDN (the ones I think are profitable and the ones I need an avatar from), battledome, and lastly sort the items I got (deposit, stock, discard). Then I'll play a game or two if I feel like it :P

On 4/8/2018 at 8:00 AM, thrillerman1234 said:

I'm a simple man

1. Daily spin

2. Finish recent event plots

3. Feed pets

4. Battledome

5. Train my strongest pet

6. Log off

No food club? :O 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts seven words or greater.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, please view our SPAM rules.