Yay for my first r99 RS!!

Aquamentis12

LOL Yes, I know I've been playing Neopets for a long time. But aside from a few attempts, I'm generally not good at R/Sing. I've SEEN and missed a few r99s over the years, and I've even seen a Glittery Scorchstone, once, a very long time ago. But, I finally managed to buy, what turned out to be an r99 item! I managed to get a Fire Faerie Token for 39,000np. I just about dropped my teeth when I checked to see what it sells for! :D I'd never seen the item before, so I went after it on a hunch. ^_^

That's awesome! I almost had the same experience. I was looking at the Super Happy Icy Fun Snow Shop and saw a Magical Chia Pop selling for around 15k if I recall correctly. However, me being the noob that I was decided to look it up first since I was poor at the time and could not afford 15k on a whim. So because of my hesitation I missed out on a r99 item. I'll get it next time I just know it! Anyway congrats on your r99 item grab. :)

Thanks everyone! Since I posted, I've also managed to snag a Full Wocky Armour (asking 127,000, still lowest on the wiz) which is r98 and a Combo Battle Mirror which is also an r99. Not sure if I'll sell the Combo Mirror. I tend to like reflectors. Probably because the 50% breakable ones saved my rear a NUMBER of times. LOL Though I usually tend to use them as a last resort against really hard opponents, like against an event/plot boss. ;) Although, I have plenty of Expert Lenses and that's 50% reflection, vs the Combo Mirror's 75% reflection. Expert Lens is cheap and doesn't break, Combo mirror looks like it sells for much more, and doesn't break. Decisions Decisions! LOL I'm really not sure yet what I'll do with it.

I ALMOST snagged a Full Peophin Armour, but someone beat me to the final haggle. lol I have one for my gallery that I got a few years back. Seeing the current asking price in the shop wiz makes me wish I had waited. LOL It's kind of funny. I've never had chances like these in the Defense or Battle Magic shops before. I wonder if people are either going to NPC shops with "more lucrative" RS items, or something? At any rate, it's cool snagging a couple decent items to sell or use now and then. But like with many things, the waiting for a good item to show up is the worst part. LOL So I'm not going to turn into an RSer, I don't think I've the patience for it. But, maybe I might try it again, once in awhile. Someday. ;) It is pretty thrilling when you can actually GET an item though. lol

Thanks again everybody! ^_^