Spring Dyeworks Have Arrived!

Mouseykins

Spring is here and what better way to celebrate than some spiffy new Dyeworks transformations!

mall_springflower_brown.gifmall_fancysilver_purple.gifmall_goldtwinklight_pink.gifmall_rosegoldvase_green.gif

These Dyeworks items will only be available from Loic until May 6, 2018. Hurry before they're gone. For additional information and a full list of items available, check out our guide.

26 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i have some Dyework Potions which I'm looking to trade but I have no idea how :dance:

Are those tradable? I didn't think they were.

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

i have some Dyework Potions which I'm looking to trade but I have no idea how :dance:

Go to the Neoboards on some of the Dyeworks threads and see what people will offer for your potions. Or you can do what @hrtbrk is and send someone a potion so they can dye an item for you and return the dyed item to you.

22 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

Go to the Neoboards on some of the Dyeworks threads and see what people will offer for your potions. Or you can do what @hrtbrk is and send someone a potion so they can dye an item for you and return the dyed item to you.

i don't understand what 2:1 and 1:1 mean :D 

8 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Where are the various things in the shop?  I can't seem to find any of it in clothing, accessories, new, or spring.

Gilly, if I understand correctly how Dyeworks works, these are already retired items. Dyeworks is an admittedly clever way to make more money out of NC items that people already have by giving people the ability to recolour them.

Someone with a brain that works better than mine will hopefully be able to explain better. :blush:

@GillyTook

@jellysundae is right. You have to already own the item being dyed (or borrow it from someone--this is very common!). You will need to buy a Dyeworks Hue Brew Potion from the NC Mall, and then take your potion and the original item to the Dyeworks tab in the mall and dye it. Dyeing an item gives you an entirely new item--the original is not changed or used up, it stays with you! This is how they are able to be lent--after you get the dyed item, you can send the original back to its owner. You will find many people on the NC Mall neoboards offering to lend you the original items in exchange for dye potions, GBCs, or other small wishes. 

This is all explained in more detail in the guide that MK posted. 

• 2 weeks later...