Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Oganagey

It took me 2 years to get my account back, and now I have 0 money

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, 

Haven't posted here in a couple of years. Back in 2016 my account was suddenly and unexpectedly closed, I hadn't broken any rules or done anything wrong. I remember at the time quite a few people had experienced the same thing, I made a new account to file a ticket and then another a few months later when I had no response. Neither received any attention from the team so I just stopped playing, I felt betrayed that 10 years of account had been lost on a whim. A week or so ago I remembered the account and filed a new ticket, and to my surprise they gave my account back quickly! 

Today I logged back in for the first time to see if anything had changed, and the first thing I noticed was that my bank account had been completely reset to 0NP. I'd had quite a lot of money saved from the stocks, luckily the stock portfolio seems to have remained, but it is quite annoying. Has anyone else had this experience or know if there is a way of getting some of it back? 

Thanks! J 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe it's done on purpose with some frozen accounts. The good news is that making nps is now easier than ever so it shouldn't take you long to get a nice nest egg again.

Congrats on getting your account back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

I believe it's done on purpose with some frozen accounts. The good news is that making nps is now easier than ever so it shouldn't take you long to get a nice nest egg again.

Congrats on getting your account back!

Ah thanks, I suspected that it might be protocol but as my account was closed by mistake I thought perhaps they wouldn't do stuff like that. Ah well, thanks for the heads up I will start getting back into everything now and build it up again :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Angeló said:

a lot of my UB items were gone and i never got them back

That is awful :angry: I haven't had a chance to check through my stuff yet, that's even if I can remember what I had. Was your account closed randomly like mine? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oganagey said:

That is awful :angry: I haven't had a chance to check through my stuff yet, that's even if I can remember what I had. Was your account closed randomly like mine? 

i was hacked and they closed it for protection .. the hacker didnt have time to steal all these items , at least i dont think so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe reply back and ask if they can trace ,were your nps and item's went  ?.

When I had to close my account for my protection .

Everything was still in it ,when I got it back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is crazy. You are so lucky that you got your account back. Maybe TNT reset your points ? Not sure why they would do that though. You should change all your info just in case someone was able to get into it.  Congrats on getting it back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Oganagey said:

Ah thanks, I suspected that it might be protocol but as my account was closed by mistake I thought perhaps they wouldn't do stuff like that. Ah well, thanks for the heads up I will start getting back into everything now and build it up again :) 

As others have said, you can try asking TNT if they can trace your NPs, however I think like Angelo' said, your account was most likely closed for your protection, meaning they found that someone had either accessed it or was trying to access it so they froze it to protect it.  If someone did indeed access it, TNT does not know if any/all NPs on the account were obtained fraudulently and therefore just removed them.  As Hrtbrk said, the NPs are much easier to earn now, especially with Trudy's daily.  If you hit the LOWEST amount of NPs you can possibly earn each day on Trudy's, you will earn 445,375 per month, providing you don't miss one single day.  If you do miss a day, it starts back at the beginning, at 1,500.  You also get NC gift boxes from Trudy's so that you can send NC items between your own accounts and to your friends.  So that is one way to earn NPs very quickly.  Also, make sure to play fashion fever.  It is the quickest, easiest, 900 nps per day.  It doesn't sound like much, but it is 27,000 per month!! :lmaosmiley:  Collect your bank interest every single day.  Don't forget it!  It adds up quickly and it's free NPs just for clicking a button.  You just have to remember to do it. LOL. 

Now, as far as just getting your account back, that is the BEST part!  Hopefully nothing else is missing.  Honestly, Yes, I would be quite upset if my NPs were gone, but I would be VERY HAPPY that I got my account back.  To ME, having the account, it's age, it's avatars, it's items, trophies, and other things that are simply irreplaceable, is far more important than NPs that ARE replaceable.  So, if you can get them back, then great!  But if not, I really wouldn't be too concerned.  I would be ecstatic that I got my account back and move on.  Good luck with everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing Ghoul Catchers earning 50k per day,by playing level 1 fifty times.

Adds up alot to :).

In 6 months ,I manged to buy a Gbomb for the battle part of the 

plot.I have 1.3 mil neopoints ATM :).

 

Yes,I was very lucky that TNT was able to restore my 

Neopet's account with everything still in it :).

I try to keep up to date with my info,as 3 other people have been under my Neopet's account before by black hat hackers :(.

I told TNT the emails each time,when I figured out my email had been changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/04/2018 at 2:42 PM, rntracy1 said:

As others have said, you can try asking TNT if they can trace your NPs, however I think like Angelo' said, your account was most likely closed for your protection, meaning they found that someone had either accessed it or was trying to access it so they froze it to protect it.  If someone did indeed access it, TNT does not know if any/all NPs on the account were obtained fraudulently and therefore just removed them.  As Hrtbrk said, the NPs are much easier to earn now, especially with Trudy's daily.  If you hit the LOWEST amount of NPs you can possibly earn each day on Trudy's, you will earn 445,375 per month, providing you don't miss one single day.  If you do miss a day, it starts back at the beginning, at 1,500.  You also get NC gift boxes from Trudy's so that you can send NC items between your own accounts and to your friends.  So that is one way to earn NPs very quickly.  Also, make sure to play fashion fever.  It is the quickest, easiest, 900 nps per day.  It doesn't sound like much, but it is 27,000 per month!! :lmaosmiley:  Collect your bank interest every single day.  Don't forget it!  It adds up quickly and it's free NPs just for clicking a button.  You just have to remember to do it. LOL. 

Now, as far as just getting your account back, that is the BEST part!  Hopefully nothing else is missing.  Honestly, Yes, I would be quite upset if my NPs were gone, but I would be VERY HAPPY that I got my account back.  To ME, having the account, it's age, it's avatars, it's items, trophies, and other things that are simply irreplaceable, is far more important than NPs that ARE replaceable.  So, if you can get them back, then great!  But if not, I really wouldn't be too concerned.  I would be ecstatic that I got my account back and move on.  Good luck with everything.

You're completely right, having my account back is enough reward in itself! I remember years ago it was so hard to get NP so I'm glad things are easier now, I think when I got older I also realised how to earn in other ways than just playing my favourite game 3 times. I was so upset when all my account trophies and avatars had gone seemingly forever which is why I stopped playing, it wasn't for the NPs, so now it's just nice to come back with only this slight drawback. Thanks :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×