What is this omelette?

indiechiquegeek

Howdy! I saw someone posted a trade for a "Magical Tomato and Pepper Omelette" and asked 15mil for it. I've been off the site for awhile so this might be a silly question, but what does the omelette do that it's worth so much? I see it was a prize for Better Than You, but it's gotta do something to be worth that much, right??

IDK, look at the pirate jellies.  They don't do anything special other than being jelly but look at the price.  So I definitely believe that it is just an omelette.  Plus, you know how people are.  With the name "magical" in it, people might THINK it does something special and pay the money for it, get it, then be disappointed.  Honestly, I did that before.  It for the snowman petpetpet.  (I think that's the name).  I thought, WOW, that's cheap for a p3.  But it was a lot more than I would have paid for something that did absolutely NOTHING:competitive:.  When I got it I was like, Well, I should have looked it up first.  My bad.  I learned my lesson from that one.