Salutations :)

Glostick

It has not been long ago that I joined but I can tell you the people here are the most friendly helpful people you'll ever want to meet! I have never been made to feel uncomfortable when posting whether it is a comment or a question. My advice (you read the rules) jump right in and start posting. Look through the Topic Listings. Find a topic your interested in and there you go!!! Good luck and WELCOME to you.

Welcome to the forums! Our community is a wonderful bunch! :D

For learning the ropes of the forums, it's essential you read the rules and pay particular attention to our SPAM rules which include double posting and short posts. If you wish to add new comments or are the most recent reply on a thread please use the Edit button located at the bottom right of your post to add in what you missed. If you wish to quote multiple people use the multi-quote feature which is the little + sign to the bottom right of everyone's post. The multi-quote can be a bit tricky, so just pay attention to what you're doing and you'll be set!

If you have any questions regarding our rules, please feel free to send me a Personal Message (PM).

Important information regarding our forums can be found here https://www.tdnforums.com/forum/60-everything-anything-about-tdn-forums/

Additionally, we also have some popular threads for known site issues and pet trading as well as others, so pay attention to the topics pinned at the top of the forum sections. :D

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

~Dawn