Happy Krawk Day

hrtbrk

It's pretty for a polka dot pet, they're all a bit the same anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I just noticed that krawks have a yellowish thumb nail which I had never seen before (?!)

I don't really know what's going on with the clothing; is it a chique beach outfit, but with a classy dinner style hat? A straw hat would have been cute and would have made more sense in my opinion. The wig does have nice  coupe soleil colours though!

I wonder whether there will be a second colour?

5 minutes ago, fishstick013 said:

The second color now available is candy.  Somebody on the PC posted showing off their pet.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Arne

The eye is currently glitched, though?  I think it's kind of a cool glitch!

Ah, yes! I like the execution of this one very much. I don't think we've seen blue candy pets before? The only thing that starts to bother me is that all candy pets are kinda similar: white/ coloured glossy stripes.  Perhaps my hopes for candy colour in general were too high. 

The glitch is really, cool; the krawk is twitching his eye very fast. I secretly hope they don't remove it :biggrin: I think the candy Krawk also has candy between the spinal spikes, or is that also a glitch?

3 hours ago, Josi said:

I don't really know what's going on with the clothing; is it a chique beach outfit, but with a classy dinner style hat? A straw hat would have been cute and would have made more sense in my opinion. The wig does have nice  coupe soleil colours though!

I think maybe they were going for a festival/Coachella vibe, since the pet day outfits tend to have some sort of reference. I agree though, a straw hat would have been cute!

Oh yes! I DO like the candy one, that looks awesome! The polka dot looks particularly unattractive next to it, got to say!

I just don't know how they manage to make multi-coloured polka dots on a white background so unpretty! That colour combo is something I gravitate towards, a LOT, I can see 3 examples of it from where I sit in the oil cloth cover on my desk, the fleece throw on the sofa and the placemat I have a plant standing on behind me, but Neo's take on it? Just :hmmph:

The outfit's kinda sassy though, makes me think of Britney for some reason, I guess I can see her wearing something like that.

On 4/17/2018 at 10:27 AM, Josi said:

Ah, yes! I like the execution of this one very much. I don't think we've seen blue candy pets before? The only thing that starts to bother me is that all candy pets are kinda similar: white/ coloured glossy stripes.  Perhaps my hopes for candy colour in general were too high. 

The glitch is really, cool; the krawk is twitching his eye very fast. I secretly hope they don't remove it :biggrin: I think the candy Krawk also has candy between the spinal spikes, or is that also a glitch?

There was a blue candy neopet before: The candy Zafara was blue, too. Not all candy pets are glossy striped candy either.

Candy poogleCandy zafaraCandy jetsam

I LOVE these colours, also the polka dot, but the CANDY :O I'm not only a foodie, but all the sparkle and shine going on with candy pets is making me crazy... I ADORE it so much! The Krawk is no exception... I love the colours of their eyes, too, as they are not "boring style" eyes, but each is somehow connected to the candy theme of the pet itself. The creativity of the team now is superb.

I like the outfit, and I'm fond of the idea it may be somehow linked to the festiwal / Coachella theme :) although Neo is for everyone, not US only, but let's be real, every country more or less has some festivals and concerts :)) All in all, I like the concepts and realisation

• 4 months later...

I don`t care for Polka Dot as a colour, but here I really hate that they put the dots on the Krawks belly as well.. They should keep some areas of the body clear of spots, so your eyes can get a break.. ?
Candy Krawk: Yes, yes, yes!! :D Love the blue version of the candy cane theme, it looks lovely and yummy!