Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

Mouseykins

5 hours ago, BEE. said:

EDIT: Those who want cookies: Keep refreshing throughout the day and the cookies will come back in stock. I just managed to grab 20 of them before they sold out again

YES, I just realized this last night. I didn't know they restocked throughout the day. Managed to get 10 this morning, so I'm very relieved. I'll have to resist the temptation to buy more throughout the week..... :x

I just did my Faerie Quest. But I didn't see the pop-up showing my daily prize as usual. Then I checked my Inventory and saw a new Faerie Colouring Book, so I assume that is it. Before today I had seen the pop-up window with the prize in it. Could not seeing it today be caused by Adblock? I noticed it updated last night. Could a change in that affect this, and is there any chance that it will be read as me not participating on a given day? Or is receiving the daily prize proof that it is registered as a daily visit? EDIT: I did it today with Adblock turned off. The window showed up with the daily prize. So that is the cause.

Faerie Quest 04-19-18 1.JPG

Faerie Quest 04-19-18 2.JPG

Day 3

Soup Faerie

I actually forgot what she asked for 

but she gave me +2 HP and +2 Movement 

and i accepted Delina's quest and she asked for the Waterfall Wig items but i really want that magical background so i declined soup-faerie-2-2.jpg

Today's prize:
Sunny side up and sprinkled with lashings of faerie dust.
Faerie Fried Egg

She asked for a Cobrall
You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-1.jpg
Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Dark faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her mysterious talent for life force has increased Alafair's health!

I had spent all my NC on quest cookies yesterday, but today I logged in and noticed I had 50 NC left for some reason :ph34r: I suppose I got it from a random event and I just missed it (which would explain why I haven't gotten my daily random event from the RE perk). I went ahead and bought another cookie 'cause you can never have enough :P

EDIT: I just realized something: The Order won the battle this week, right? Which means all the people who joined them could technically choose the Quest Refresh boon and get 3 quests per day: one from the event, one from a quest cookie, and the bonus daily quest from Delina, which they could refresh to get a new one! Damn it, I should've participated last week! I remember there was one time when The Sway won during the quest event and I used the refresh boon get 3 daily quests. It was the best :P

Today's daily prize:ffo_fyora_choccrown.gifChocolate Fyora Crown 

She asked for a Large Cucumber Breezes Smoothie 
You have completed a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-1-1.jpg
Oh, that looks perfect. I knew I could count on you to be a big help with my cooking.

Alafair's gained 2 strength points and 2 levels!

On 4/19/2018 at 2:35 PM, Angeló said:

Day 3

Soup Faerie

I actually forgot what she asked for 

but she gave me +2 HP and +2 Movement 

and i accepted Delina's quest and she asked for the Waterfall Wig items but i really want that magical background so i declined soup-faerie-2-2.jpg

I was after the background too and finally got it on day 3 I believe. It wasn't yesterday, but the day before so whatever day that was. My days are so goofed up right now! I'm debating on the gown, but I think I'll pass on it.

8 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

I was after the background too and finally got it on day 3 I believe. It wasn't yesterday, but the day before so whatever day that was. My days are so goofed up right now! I'm debating on the gown, but I think I'll pass on it.

I got the gown, I really like it.  I want the wig now and I will be a happy girl.  Don't pass on the gown if you want it, I think you will wish you got it.:angel:

I got a book that my pet's not read yet, so yay!

Also, the description is bizarre and amusing.

17311.gif?757The Battle Faerie explains the all-too-important art of preparing for an upcoming battle. 456 colour photos, 352 B&W illustrations, and no text.

Wut? :laugh:

The Air Faerie quest I got today was so frustrating. I was able to find the item. Maingo is going to be one strong Wocky with all of these stat increases. It feels like just yesterday...he was my first pet on this account, my baby is growing up...

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:27 AM, Hanso said:

I had spent all my NC on quest cookies yesterday, but today I logged in and noticed I had 50 NC left for some reason :ph34r: I suppose I got it from a random event and I just missed it (which would explain why I haven't gotten my daily random event from the RE perk). I went ahead and bought another cookie 'cause you can never have enough :P

EDIT: I just realized something: The Order won the battle this week, right? Which means all the people who joined them could technically choose the Quest Refresh boon and get 3 quests per day: one from the event, one from a quest cookie, and the bonus daily quest from Delina, which they could refresh to get a new one! Damn it, I should've participated last week! I remember there was one time when The Sway won during the quest event and I used the refresh boon get 3 daily quests. It was the best :P

I actually tried to do that (having the boon and a cookie in action at the moment), I did get 3 real Faerie Quests that day but since then it doesn't offer me Delina quest each day :(

I hit the jackpot today: for only about 1,000 I completed a Grey Faerie Quest. Then she sent me to the FOUNTAIN FAERIE!!! :happydance:

I've been wanting to paint my Invisible Kougra J88KK Candy ever since I first saw that beautiful new color. I kept forgetting to buy the brush. Now I don't have to. I'll post more about it in the Customization forum. 

The last 2 days I've gone to the fairie quests page http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml

And I've been given the reward for wanting to help or whatever

but i don't get an actual quest??

The crafting fairie's neocash bonus quests are always at the bottom (i'm not doing those, im not rich enough to spend fake money) - but the normal ones just aren't appearing.

I completed two quests last week... but yeah....just not getting them.... not sure what's going on.... do any of you have a clue?

39 minutes ago, thirteenyeearoldgirl said:

The last 2 days I've gone to the fairie quests page http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml

And I've been given the reward for wanting to help or whatever

but i don't get an actual quest??

The crafting fairie's neocash bonus quests are always at the bottom (i'm not doing those, im not rich enough to spend fake money) - but the normal ones just aren't appearing.

I completed two quests last week... but yeah....just not getting them.... not sure what's going on.... do any of you have a clue?

You have to say no and decline the Crafting Faerie first, then you will get regular quests again.

this is my first DELINA quest ever .. I'm really happy with it ^_^

crafting-faerie-1-1.jpg
Fantastic! You're the best! Let me just add it to my collection.

Here's what I made. Isn't it stylish? I hope you like it!
mall_bg_landofmagic.gif
Land of Magic Background
This item has been added to your inventory.

bd_botfae1_dark.gifWeak Bottled Dark Faerie 
She asked for a Mallard.

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-1-1.jpg
Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Earth faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has chosen to grow Alafair's stats in the Battledome!

On 4/19/2018 at 2:32 AM, BEE. said:

Ah! Thank you for letting us know! That's the first thing I'm doing when I log on ?

EDIT: Those who want cookies: Keep refreshing throughout the day and the cookies will come back in stock. I just managed to grab 20 of them before they sold out again

So what is the normal price of these cookies?