Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

Mouseykins

9 minutes ago, BEE. said:

The full price of the cookies is 100NC

I just checked it out and there were 674 cookies. I bought 30.

smo_reg_roastedchestnut.gif 
Small Roasted Chestnut Smoothie
soup-faerie-1-1.jpg
Oh, that looks perfect. I knew I could count on you to be a big help with my cooking.

darkinvention's gained 2 movement points and 2 hit points!

Got a Battle Faerie quest today. It took me nearly all day to find the item! I clicked on the Shop Wizard during the quest I was in such a rage. Until I remembered the Shop Wizard doesn't work during a quest....oops.

Well, I have been doing the Crafting Faerie Quests each day and today made me upset. Maybe upset enough not to do anymore of them. You would think when your spending real money that you would not get the same item twice! I got a wig the other day and I got the same wig again today. I just feel like this is wrong. Does this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions so I can avoid this happening again?

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

Well, I have been doing the Crafting Faerie Quests each day and today made me upset. Maybe upset enough not to do anymore of them. You would think when your spending real money that you would not get the same item twice! I got a wig the other day and I got the same wig again today. I just feel like this is wrong. Does this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions so I can avoid this happening again?

Compare the items she's asking for with the combinations listed in our guide. The prizes aren't random and have a set combination to them.

If the combination is something you already have or don't want then just don't do the quest and abandon it.

1 hour ago, Mouseykins said:

Compare the items she's asking for with the combinations listed in our guide. The prizes aren't random and have a set combination to them.

If the combination is something you already have or don't want then just don't do the quest and abandon it.

Good advice. I knew that guide was there and didn't think of using it. My mind just doesn't function well sometimes! LOL Thanks

bluetradingcardback.gif2450 NP
Uugbah Sharp Spear
You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-1-2.jpg
This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

For your efforts, darkinvention's level has increased!

My allergies are acting up and my meds made me so groggy yesterday that I missed yesterday's quest :confused:

Today's gift: 

fbo_candymaking.gifFaerie Candy Making 

She asked for a Cobrall
You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-1.jpg
Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Light faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has brightened Alafair's outlook with a new level!

I've been lucky so far with this event, but today I get to pay for some useless movement points! :lmaosmiley:

image.thumb.png.0b41ce2f4f2fa6f88ecdc616a0619bc4.png

I'm cool with it though, it was a cheap item so no big deal.

As an aside, while I'm thrilled that I can very easily take screenshots and paste them on my new lappy, I don't like how massive they are! D:<

clo_jujub_warr_wig.gif 
Jubjub Warrior Wig
Cost : 3,975 NP

You have completed a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-1-1.jpg
Ha! I cast a spell without setting anything on fire -- wait. Never mind.

For your efforts, darkinvention's strength has increased!

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

clo_jujub_warr_wig.gif 
Jubjub Warrior Wig

Ok, GOT to check this out!

Yep, this looks JUST as stupid as I imagined it would!

image.png.107bee1edd3edb385ee16232d4879ead.png

Today a Fire Faerie asked me to find Moehog Card King Sword, and I thought I remembered seeing those quite often at the Second-hand Shoppe, so I figured it'd probably be really cheap, but I the cheapest I could find was over 9k, and the price history on JellyNeo shows a pretty steap increase in price in the last month:

Moehog_Card_King_Sword_price_history_26_

(Unfortunately the Second-hand Shoppe was full of Mossy Rocks for ages, so I didn't feel like waiting to see if I could find the sword there, but this is the most I had to pay for a faerie quest item in quite some time.)

Out of the 20 quests I've received so far, 12 were from the soup faerie, and it's getting a little annoying. I want to raise my pet's level but apparently she doesn't like raising that stat, at least not my pet's :ph34r:

EDIT: Make that 13 soup faerie quests. I opened a new cookie and got another quest from her.

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ok, GOT to check this out!

Yep, this looks JUST as stupid as I imagined it would!

image.png.107bee1edd3edb385ee16232d4879ead.png

LOL The hair is almost as tall as the pet!

9 hours ago, Nielo said:

Today a Fire Faerie asked me to find Moehog Card King Sword, and I thought I remembered seeing those quite often at the Second-hand Shoppe, so I figured it'd probably be really cheap, but I the cheapest I could find was over 9k, and the price history on JellyNeo shows a pretty steap increase in price in the last month:

Moehog_Card_King_Sword_price_history_26_

(Unfortunately the Second-hand Shoppe was full of Mossy Rocks for ages, so I didn't feel like waiting to see if I could find the sword there, but this is the most I had to pay for a faerie quest item in quite some time.)

Did you finally get the item? I posted some for you just in case. You and I must have been to the Second Hand Shoppe at the same time because mossy rocks was all that was there when I visited too. I quit going because it seemed to last forever.

Owner Stock Price
vera_em 3 7,898 NP
sandi_h 4 9,898 NP
playnice28 3 9,899 NP
col1175 1 9,999 NP

On 4/17/2018 at 10:42 PM, Kute said:

AH today was the best day for faerie quests. Was able to get my 9th day quest, the faerie festival quest, and my 1st day quest from the fortune cookies. Good luck to everyone hoping for a fountain faerie quest !

When this event started I guess I wasn't paying attention. I didn't start until the 3rd day. Now, in the past , I have never seriously participated in these type of events but lately I have tried to take things seriously and have just been more attentive. My 1st day (the 3rd day of the event) I got a Fountain Faerie! I have never done a Faerie quest before except maybe a few times when they pop up on the screen telling me I am on a quest for so and so Faerie. Most of the time I just abandon them because they interfered trying to use my SSW never taking the time to read about and realize how helpful they can be. Since the start with this event I have learned alot from the everyone here. I want to say thank you. I had no idea just how lucky I was to get that Fountain Faerie Quest and on the 1st day! I painted my pet Candy. I feel blessed to have learned and benefited from everything that's been posted. HA! I even went and bought 30 of the cookies to use after the event is over since it was posted that the cookies were half price. From this post (Kute) I learned I do not have to wait until the event is over to use the cookies. I can use them in addition to the event!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

foo_shoyru_icecream3.gif 
Tiger Shoyru Ice Cream
1 in stock
Cost : 1,300 NP

You have completed a quest for Queen Fyora.
queen-faerie-1-1.jpg
You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, darkinvention's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

Remind me of something please. I can keep accepting daily quests right? I don't need to use the dip right away? 
And if by any chance I get a quest from the rainbow fountain faerie or a grey faerie I can let it stand right? Or will I lose it? 

grey-faerie-2-1.jpg
Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

10 minutes ago, Yuiina said:
Remind me of something please. I can keep accepting daily quests right? I don't need to use the dip right away? 
And if by any chance I get a quest from the rainbow fountain faerie or a grey faerie I can let it stand right? Or will I lose it? 

Congrats! :D

You can keep accepting quests, but I believe that if you'll be granted another dip in the fountain, before using this one, you'll lose it. They don't stack up. (So if you see another Fountain Faerie (or perhaps a Grey Faerie, but it's hard to predict which powers she'll use), you should probably use your dip before accepting that quest.) *

*I've never actually been in this situation, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.