Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

Mouseykins

12 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Congrats! :D

You can keep accepting quests, but I believe that if you'll be granted another dip in the fountain, before using this one, you'll lose it. They don't stack up. (So if you see another Fountain Faerie (or perhaps a Grey Faerie, but it's hard to predict which powers she'll use), you should probably use your dip before accepting that quest.) *

*I've never actually been in this situation, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're not wrong. If you get a new fountain faerie, before turning in the item make sure to use your dip unless you don't care since you'll have a new one. As long as you don't turn in or abandon the new quest you won't get another quest though nor will you be able to use the SW. Other than that, you can keep the free dip for as long as you want. It won't expire.

When you get the grey faerie, its just luck (or bad luck), no way to predict.

Today's gift: school_26.gifGreen Faerie Eraser 

She asked for a Warf

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-1-1.jpg
Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Dark faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her mysterious talent for life force has increased Alafair's health!

fire.gif 
    Fire Jug

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-2-1.jpg
Together, our hard work will help make Faerieland flourish.

For your efforts, darkinvention's speed has increased!

pffffffffffffffffft i was just thinking how nice Earth Faeries are by choosing a random ability and being one of the cheapest quests ... not so nice this time !!

Today's gift toy_fyora_yoyo.gifFyora Yoyo 

She asked for Pirate Attack Stamp

You have completed a quest for Queen Fyora.
queen-faerie-2-2.jpg
You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, Alafair's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

Tears of the Water Faerie

Tears of the Water Faerie

that's a big cruel hahaaha .. i don't know what she needs them for but i had to make a poorWater Faerie cry :P 

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-1-1.jpg
Good work! Wasn't this so much more fun than helping a Dark Faerie? I thought so!

For your efforts, darkinvention's strength has increased!

I was SWing for the cheapest option for today's quest when I spotted a name I knew, so I bought from them instead, so thank you @lojoco49 for helping my pet get stronger. :D

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I was SWing for the cheapest option for today's quest when I spotted a name I knew, so I bought from them instead, so thank you @lojoco49 for helping my pet get stronger. :D

You're welcome! :biggrin: Thank YOU for shopping with me.

Aren't the prices ridiculous right now? I paid 20,000 NP for a Warf last night... a WARF!! :bigeyed:

Just a reminder for those who already know, and a tip for those who don't, if you have the boon for the faerie quest refresh from the obelisk, and you don't want to complete a crafting faerie quest, refresh her quest and you will get a REGULAR faerie quest!  You heard correct.  You could receive anything from a Grey faerie, to a dark faerie, battle faerie, faerie queen, any of them!  Yep, even the fountain faerie!  So if you aren’t doing the crafting quests, don’t just abandon them.  REFRESH them AT ONCE!  LOL

8 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Just a reminder for those who already know, and a tip for those who don't, if you have the boon for the faerie quest refresh from the obelisk, and you don't want to complete a crafting faerie quest, refresh her quest and you will get a REGULAR faerie quest!  You heard correct.  You could receive anything from a Grey faerie, to a dark faerie, battle faerie, faerie queen, any of them!  Yep, even the fountain faerie!  So if you aren’t doing the crafting quests, don’t just abandon them.  REFRESH them AT ONCE!  LOL

:bigeyed:

Thank you very much for this reminder!!! :heart:

10 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

:bigeyed:

Thank you very much for this reminder!!! :heart:

You're welcome.  I am actually using a fortune cookie too, so I am refreshing her crafting quests TWICE.  So, that is 4 quests per day.  Oh the stat boosts!!! :dance::happydance:

One thing though: you can only refresh Delina's quest once. I did it yesterday, and her quest didn't show up for me today at all. I checked the neoboards, and apparently that's how they set it up: if you use the refresh boon on her, she won't show up again.

Interesting, didn't get a quest from Delina today, not sure what that's all about! Maybe she's too hard at work making those ugly boots Fyora's giving out. :laughingsmiley:

13 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I wanted to try this out, so I refreshed my Delina quest...and got another Delina quest. :arrowhead:

Needless to say, I just abandoned it. 

Maybe you got mine? :laughingsmiley: I've just visited again and still no crafting quest for me!

16 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Maybe you got mine? :laughingsmiley: I've just visited again and still no crafting quest for me!

See my post just above your first post today. :wink: You can only refresh Delina's quest once, then she just stops showing up. (Presumably so people don't use the refresh quest boon this way.)

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

See my post just above your first post today. :wink: You can only refresh Delina's quest once, then she just stops showing up. (Presumably so people don't use the refresh quest boon this way.)

Oh! That's interesting!

*scrolls up*

I can't believe I made that post directly after what you'd said. facepalm.gif

I didn't notice your post at all. lol.gif

Today's gift:

ffo_sundae_dark.gifDark Faerie Sundae 
She asked for: Four Leaf Clovers - Fact or Fiction?

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-1-1.jpg
Perfect. You surprise me, Neopian. I'm pleased you were able to complete my task.

For your efforts, Alafair's defence has increased!