Borrow a pet for wraith resurgence?

jessodey

My account was frozen and i lost all progress with wraith resurgence, i was so proud of how far i had gotten too since i had started much later than when it started and had put ALOT of time and effort into it (pretty bummed that all the items i donated and the rewards i got from the charity corner has gone to waste as well). And i know that wraith resurgence is finishing soon, but if someone is willing to lend me pet so i can very quickly get through wraith resurgence before if finishes i would be very grateful! It would have to be strong enough to beat malum/the darkest faerie on hard or have throw pillow ability and high strength stats for me to get through it quickly.

I have 2 level 50 pets UFA, named ReverendSunlight and Kysarfish. They could both have throw pillows, but their stats are not super high - ReverendSunlight would be the higher one, with Strength around 80. You could borrow either of them, or even adopt one permanently if you're interested.