Defenders of Neopia Series 1 Level 3

hudsoni

Hi,

I've been a member of Neopets for a while now (12+ years) and I attempted the Series 1 in Defenders of Neopia at somepoint. I've since returned to discover I'm on level 3 with the Cave Chia. I have him already in the battledome, and I've defeated him, but I can't seem to move on with the series. It just keeps showing me the Cave Chia comic, and my Judge Hog says 'Well, it looks like a couple of kids have gone astray... we need you to find them and teach that Chia a lesson!' . Am I doing something wrong? 

I think it's been broken for like half a decade already, maybe longer. I'm not sure, it's been so long ago. Can't remember the reason either.

JS is actually trying to bring some stuff back, we just have to hope that this is going to be one of the things. We had a little survey about the battledome that had some questions about DoN so at least we know they haven't completely forgotten about it.

The results of the survey haven't been announced yet though, afaik.

20 hours ago, Dojorkan said:

How long ago did it stop working? Like after the big server move to JS?

It was "broke" even before that. When the "Battledome" went in "beta", for the "revamp", back when Viacom owned the site. At least, I think it was in the Viacom days. Neopets Y14 (Year 14) - 2012, our year.