Enter The Runway #55!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

(We updated them to reflect that all entries should be sent to me, not deb, these days. Sorry for any confusion the outdated page may have caused!)

Current theme: Superheroes
Description: Dress up any pet as a Superhero (whether it's a famous one, or you prefer creating your own hero)
Entering period: Monday, April 23 - Sunday, April 29
Voting period: Monday, April 30 - Sunday, May 6

If you have any questions about the theme or anything else, don't hesitate to post here or send me a PM! :smile:

Side note,  for those who realise they forgot to enter: if I'm not working on the voting topic yet, and your entry is complete (includes all the correct links, a title, etc.), I'm unlikely to disqualify it if you send it on Monday.

Disclaimer: I can't guarantee I won't already be making the voting topic if you send your entry on a Monday, so you really should aim for the Sunday deadline. But you could always give it a shot.

5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

ill work on my Entry now

it will take some time

but 

i hope i get accepted

Voting for this round has already started; I made my previous post in case anyone in upcoming rounds ever finds themselves with the realisation it's (almost) Monday and they haven't entered yet. So I'm sorry, but you can't enter anymore.

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

Voting for this round has already started; I made my previous post in case anyone in upcoming rounds ever finds themselves with the realisation it's (almost) Monday and they haven't entered yet. So I'm sorry, but you can't enter anymore.

it's ok i couldn't come up with anything anyway . and judging from the entries , mine would've sucked in comparison :)

maybe ill send an entry to the Backstage thread (just for fun) 

:) 

Edit :

here it is