Daily Dare 2018 Has Begun!

Mouseykins

19 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

In the meantime, when you are on the myTDN Daile Dare counters page, which code did you copy - the "HTML Code", or the "Forums Code"? I used the "Forums Code" and just copied and pasted it, into my signature. When you do that, it will show up a the code itself. Once you click "Save", it will then change to your DD counter image. I didn't use the "Code" option, from the post menu bar options. Hope this helps.

I used the "forums code" and pasted it into my signature. Like you said, it was the code itself, but when I pressed the save button, the page refreshed and instead of the code, it was a broken image icon with .png after it and I had the error message. 

I just tried using the "green" counter and it worked just fine, so I don't know what the problem is with the blocks one. I guess I'll just use this one. 

16 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

By tomorrow are you referring to the 27th? I can't seem to get to Lulu either. I hope I haven't missed anything because I bought a 20 pack of those tickets.

I copied a HMTL code for a Counter  and went to my preference page and posted the code there. Is it suppose to show up on my look up page. There is nothing there but a little page with a broken link inside it. I'm not even sure that is where I should be looking for it. Can someone advise me on this please?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

For the counter, copy the "Forums Code". Go to TDN Forums, and login, if you aren't. In the top, left corner, click on your TDN forums user name and select "Account Settings". Once in "Account Settings", on the left, click on "Signature". On the right side of the page, you should see "Signature" and a big text box. Paste the Daily Dare "Forums Code" you copied earlier, and paste it in there. Click "Save". You should now see the Daily Dare counter in your TDN Forums signature block, when you post. Hope this helps and where you are wanting to show your Daily Dare counter.

I didn't even notice the team challenge thing xD I'm really upset now! I would of done it if I saw it :/

Also just as a reminder, you can play the game and see what score you'll get first. If you get a score to beat AAA don't send it yet, go over to the Daily Dare page, challenge him and then send you score. I typically don't choose to challenge anyone until I get the score I want first, then I challenge AAA and send the score. Just make sure to open a new tab, don't want to lose that score you worked hard for xD

On 4/26/2018 at 12:49 PM, Musical_Shoyru said:

I would go for AAA's prize everyday if you are able and buy Abigails. Typically the Day and Date prize and AAA's prize for beating him everyday at the end of the event can go for quite A LOT.

I mean in TNT's defense, DD is a normal event that goes on every year, it'd be annoying for them to NOT do it and I for one would be extremely disappointed for them to not do it. As hrtbrk said, Wraith Resurgence is nearly non-existent so that's not taking much bandwidth and I mean.... Faerie Quests happen every day, it's a site feature that happens to at least one person everyday, just cause we have guaranteed ones I don't think it makes it much of a difference xD TNT has been messing up a lot with the Resurgence and glitches etc, but keeping Daily Dare going was not one, good for them :)

If the Wraith Resurgence is basically gone, why am I still getting that darn purple haze?

5ae450a74f333_clip(2018-04-28at08_30.42).png.4c261795540794eaf7b41f3dff5ae989.png

Finally got the score and it won't even send because I had accidentally sent 3 scores already. I mistakenly thought that it would accept your score regardless like it usually does, but I guess not. :tired:

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

If the Wraith Resurgence is basically gone, why am I still getting that darn purple haze?

Because it's not actually done yet. The plot appears to be almost finished, but we're still waiting for TNT to wrap things up. (And who knows how long that might take.)

For those struggling with today's score: once you get to the Spiked Bat, it'll become a lot easier. (About 95% of the time I spent on the game today was trying to get 450 to unlock the next level. After that (and getting used to the Kass falling faster), it only took me a few tries to get the required score. Although I'm sure a part of that was luck, because my previous high score was 875.) So, hang in there!

Now I am a little peeved at the game that they picked for the first day. I have had no problem beating AAA yesterday and today. They could at least give me hope that I might be able to go for the gold like they did last year. They waited until almost the very end to throw Barf Boat in our faces last year. This year they mocked me right off of the bat. I can't get above 450 on the silly ice cream game. :(

@Duskitty You can still send in a score tomorrow to get AAA's prize. I think you might miss the Daily Dare and the Double Dare bonuses, but at least you can still be in the running for a gold trophy.

4 hours ago, Duskitty said:

5ae450a74f333_clip(2018-04-28at08_30.42).png.4c261795540794eaf7b41f3dff5ae989.png

Finally got the score and it won't even send because I had accidentally sent 3 scores already. I mistakenly thought that it would accept your score regardless like it usually does, but I guess not. :tired:

I think even if it doesn't accept your score for the NPs, it should still accept it for the challenge.  So you will still get the prize.  Did you check and see if you got the prize?  

1 hour ago, Josi said:

I played in the Gravity mode (superextrahypergravitymode) and restarted the game until I got a power/fish negg as first negg. Easiest AAA beat I've ever done! (okay, perhaps for Kass Basher, that was even easier). 

I just did the same! Glad that Fish Negg showed up, and wasn't in a bad place to get!

I always play in gravity mode, it's so much easier to get a high score. Well, at least AFTER you get used to the way it works. I got lucky too and got a power negg in my third game, got the score within five minutes or so.

So, the list of future games for DD has leaked...

Kou-Jong? That game is the bane of my existence...

Day 1: Ice Cream Machine
Day 2: Word Pyramid
Day 3: Kass Basher
Day 4: Meerca Chase II
Day 5: Lost City Lanes
Day 6: Piper Panic
Day 7: Super Hasee Bounce
Day 8: Zurroball
Day 9: Kou-Jong
Day 10: Moon Rock Rampage
Day 11: Pterattack
Day 12: Dungeon Dash
Day 13: Nova Defender
Day 14: Snowmuncher
Day 15: Hubrid's Hero Heist
Day 16: Goparokko
Day 17: Fly Catcher
Day 18: Castle of Eliv Thade
Day 19: Caves and Corridors
Day 20: Volcano Run II

@Hanso You're a bit late to the party. @Scoobert_Doo already posted the list a few days ago. :D

The only game from the list I', worried about was Kass Basher, but I didn't have much trouble with it like I thought I would. :D  

I hadn't played Lost City Lanes since the last time it was part of a DD a few years ago. It showed my high score from then as 1248, so I decided to try to beat AAA. After at least 8 attempts, and learning a little each time, I finally did it and got 1261. Whew! :bigeyed: The stamp is worth over 300K now so it's well worth the effort. An extra tip that may help some: you can adjust the ball's starting postion left or right before you roll it, if you'd like to avoid certain obstacles. 

Daily Dare 04-30-18 Prizes.JPG

So I have a question. I just played Lost City Lanes. I used to play this all the time because I thought it was fun. I never scored big but had a lot of fun playing! So I just played the game and challenged AAA. My score was an amazing number (for me) of 1343. It was a big WOW moment for me until I got this message... If it is deemed valid I will receive my neopoints and go into the hiscore table. I did get the prizes for beating AAA but what I don't understand is why it says I will go into the hiscore table. The least score needed for that is 1666. So, is this just a general message and does not apply or am I missing something? Also, any idea how long a review takes or have they reviewed my score already since I did receive the prizes for today? Thanks for the info!

Well, here is the message I just received. They must review these scores very quickly. I would still like to know the answer about the hiscore table and if it normal for scores to be reviewed this quickly. I'm not good enough at most games to have to worry about a score review but who knows, it can happen!

Subject: Your Lost City Lanes score has been accepted!

Your score of 1,343 in Lost City Lanes has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 510 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

So I have a question. I just played Lost City Lanes. I used to play this all the time because I thought it was fun. I never scored big but had a lot of fun playing! So I just played the game and challenged AAA. My score was an amazing number (for me) of 1343. It was a big WOW moment for me until I got this message... If it is deemed valid I will receive my neopoints and go into the hiscore table. I did get the prizes for beating AAA but what I don't understand is why it says I will go into the hiscore table. The least score needed for that is 1666. So, is this just a general message and does not apply or am I missing something? Also, any idea how long a review takes or have they reviewed my score already since I did receive the prizes for today? Thanks for the info!

Well, here is the message I just received. They must review these scores very quickly. I would still like to know the answer about the hiscore table and if it normal for scores to be reviewed this quickly. I'm not good enough at most games to have to worry about a score review but who knows, it can happen!

Subject: Your Lost City Lanes score has been accepted!

Your score of 1,343 in Lost City Lanes has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 510 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

The review cap is pretty low for this one, lower than AAA's score so they're getting a lot of reviews, they might have automated it up until a certain score or someone is just being benched to check them as they come in :P . The part about the highscore table is just basically: IF your score is high enough to get in there (after reviewing) you will get the spot. It works that way with every score for every game that is being reviewed. It's the same for the avatars if there is one. If your score is too low for highscore tables or avatars you'll just get the NP.

Yeah I had similar. I had a score of 1376 and it got flagged for review; I did get the Daily Dare prize right away though. No idea why the review score cap is so low for this game.

On 4/29/2018 at 5:32 PM, Josi said:

I played in the Gravity mode (superextrahypergravitymode) and restarted the game until I got a power/fish negg as first negg. Easiest AAA beat I've ever done! (okay, perhaps for Kass Basher, that was even easier). 

Oh my gosh, to me those were the 2 HARDEST games... I hope those were the worst of the season!!

I am SO underwhelmed by the Lulu on Vacation aspect of this event! There's quite literally nothing to see, each day is just a gate to open with a tweaked version of the same boring background.

image.png.90b10e7b647aeccd4e24dc80581a2095.png

and for the last 3 days the item you receive has been invisible. :arrowhead: Way to go, JS. :laugh:

Good that NC options are managed with the exact same level of incompetence as the free stuff . . . equality across the board . . . right?! :lmaosmiley:

About today's game, Snowmuncher, and the prizes. As of right now, it shows the Abigail prize, Snowmuncher Snowglobe , as worth much more (about twice) than the AAA book prize. Do you know the reason for the difference, and do you think the globe will stay higher in value than the book, How to Avoid Bloating: Snowmunchers Guide