Retired Stamps, Yay or Nay?

MinaxUmbra

Is it just me or is it kind of frustrating that the stamps in the bottom row on each page of the Stamp Album are supposed to be the rarest, but they are never the stamps that are retired, or the ones that were only given out for winning a Lenny's Conundrum. Even worse is that almost every stamp related avatar is given for completing a page with retired stamps many of which weren't even rated "rare" when they were retired.

In the past Sloth would occasionally have auctions for stamps that were no longer in circulation. I'm wondering if people think it would be better if TNT did more of these auctions, or if they simply un-retired stamps like the Candychan Stamp?

I agree with you both. Retiring items when they still have a purpose is a bit counter intuitive if you ask me. Yet there's tonnes of Dung and Mossy rocks floating around!  Reopening the AAA, or given them out as Coincidence prizes or REs or selling them at Smugglers Cove would help...  TNT has lots of options here.