Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

I really love the outfit. It would look great with the polka dot color! 

The Cybunny is one of my favorite Neopets species so happy birthday to my Cybunny and all of the other Cybunnys in Neopia. So hard to believe my Cybunny is four this year LOL. 

I like the polka dot, it looks cute and reminds me of spring. The outfit is a bit meh for my taste, but I don't like ruff and pink and lace and all that stuff. I do really like the wig though, but I feel as if it does not really match the outfit with its ombre colours rather than pastel colours.

The transparent... it's getting a bit of a bore, this colour, right? They all look the same and I still dislike the facial lines that go over the actual skeleton. I also feel that it might be anatomically incorrect, with the weird hole in the jaw and the right knee that has a very strange angle from the body :mellow:

On ‎29‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 12:55 AM, Yuiina said:

Pity that they didn't launch a new color like Toy or Steampunk or Candy :unsure:

The outfit is, in my opinion, messy all together. I'm in love with that wig though! :wub_anim:

I totally agree... I love the wig, it;s nice that they start making pretty, like REALLY PRETTY wigs for NP, not only NC.
I find the outfit messy, too, the items do not really match. The colours don't go well.

I love the polka dot Cyb, it's super cute, and the greenish colour instead of blue-ish is superb, so spring-like! :)

• 4 months later...

The Transparent is nice and detailed - never thought of how freakishly large the Cybunny eyes are, lol.
I like the green and yellow on the Polka Cybunnies ruff and inside the ears - the dots themselves just feel distracting in my opinion. I have yet to find a Polka Dot Neopet I like. ?
I feel the clothing set is a bit mismathced, the wig is really cute, but I think the dress with the cardigan would have looked better on a larger pet that was standing up, such as Blumaroo or Krawk. I think the shoes would go well with the Polka Dot pet, it looks to have a similar colour scheme.