Weird text loading at the bottom of pages?

Howdy! I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the on-going plot because I'm not participating in it, so I hope it's okay to post here:

I've been doing my dailies and on every single page, waaaaay at the bottom of the page, the words

include_once(LIVE_ROOT . "/showwraitheffect.inc"); // added purple haze as part of wave 4 - subbu

will appear at the bottom of the page. Is this some weird coding quirk or what? I know the purple haze that's loading on most pages is because of some quest, but I left the website for awhile and came back after it had already started. So I really don't know what this text is about! Any ideas?

Well, it seems that some code is broken and instead of giving you the purple haze you're only seeing the code. I wouldn't pay too much attention to it, be happy that your page isn't slowed down because of the haze actually being there. It will most likely disappear when the plot finally ends.

Like Duma said, looks like the code is broken...

On another note, can you tell me how you did that?! The purple haze slowing down my screen is torture, especially when doing a daily like fruit machine...

Which browser do you use?