FFQ question and suggestions

Giftserenity

So I got a FFQ dip and I'm trying to make a good choice. I'm thinking woodland uni , or alien aisha, grey pet or pea chia for the avatar . . . I already have the buzzing avatar. Which one do you guys think I should go with? 

Screenshot_2018-04-30-04-06-48-1-1-1.png

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from TDN Questions to Neopets Help.

Honestly? There are so many people (including me) willing to lend out their pea chias for the avatar, so I wouldn't bother. The real trouble is finding somebody willing to lend you a super attack pea.

Alien Aisha is cute and good for clout, but not much more to it. 

I'd go for woodland uni personally as it's such a beautiful colour on unis (and the best out of all the woodlands!) but it's your choice. 

I'm an aisha fan with an alien aisha (thanks, Granny lol), and I do really like her. I think you should go with whichever you think looks nicest because you'll be looking at it each day ;) I think that's good advice about the pea chia - this came up recently where a guildmate painted her pet chia and found out afterwards about the super attack pea. 

As I suggested last time I saw a post asking what to use the Rainbow Fountain I would suggest buying a Ghost Buzz Morphing Potion, using it on one of your pets(or adopting one from the pound temporarily if possible), and then painting it Grey. If you do that and then visit the Grey Buzz's lookup you will get both the Buzzin' and Grey Wocky-sigh avatars.

Hello, 

Congratulations on the FFQ! 

So your choices are woodland uni, alien aisha, a grey pet (is it for avatar as well?) or chia pea. 

As other members already said going for Chia Pea is not a good option because you can easily get it from other people and our TDN lending program. 

If the grey pet is on the table because you miss the avatar then my opinion is the same as above. That one is even easier to get than chia! 

Now for the other two, my advice is to ask yourself the following questions:

Which is the most expensive to get? 

Which one is your favorite? 

Do you have any idea how you'd like to customize those? Which one do you prefer if yes. 

On 5/2/2018 at 2:32 AM, Yuiina said:

Hello, 

Congratulations on the FFQ! 

So your choices are woodland uni, alien aisha, a grey pet (is it for avatar as well?) or chia pea. 

As other members already said going for Chia Pea is not a good option because you can easily get it from other people and our TDN lending program. 

If the grey pet is on the table because you miss the avatar then my opinion is the same as above. That one is even easier to get than chia! 

Now for the other two, my advice is to ask yourself the following questions:

Which is the most expensive to get? 

Which one is your favorite? 

Do you have any idea how you'd like to customize those? Which one do you prefer if yes. 

Thank you! I have decided I really want the alien asia as it can't be bought and my favorite. I already have the buzzin avatar so I think it was a good choice. Thanks again. And to everyone else.