Day 7 - Super Hasee Bounce

hrtbrk

This game drives me absolute bonkers. It's pretty much pure luck. You can't effectively aim where you want the Hasee to go and if it goes too far over in the corner and you try to catch it it will bounce on your non-jumping Hasee leaving you both stunned! SUCH A STUPID MECHANIC. Like I get the balloons with the stunning ability, because then the game would be way too easy, but there's literally nothing you can do against the other one. You either let the Hasee fall or try to catch it and get stunned and let the Hasee fall xD

Was trying to do it before getting a nap in before work, but I just can't right now, I know I can get it, as I had like a 730 score the last time I died, but I'll try after work lol Otherwise I'll keep pulling my hair out haha

2 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

My high score for this game is 454. I feel the daily dare gold trophy slipping away :(

I read the game guides, but does anyone have better tips?

High scores mean nothing with this game, I can attest to that, lol. Mine is 1108 which I got on the first time I ever played. Oh boy, did THAT give me a misleading impression of this game! :arrowhead:

I've read the game guides. PFFT! to the game guides! I don't find them especially helpful, mainly because I don't have the tolerance or ability to do what they say. >_<

If you are going for a high score, start the game over until the first level has lots of multipliers and doughnutfruits.

Yup, drives me NUTS doing that!

Collect multipliers first before you collect the letters and doughnutfruits, and make sure you've collected everything before you finish the level.

This gives SO the wrong impression because it makes it sound like you have some kind of control over what happens, lol.

So, tips? Practice your deep breathing, maybe? Have some chocolate to hand? Both of those are useful for dealing with this game. :ph34r: My first attempt today got me 630, I've yet to reach that dizzy height again so far. *sighs* And as we can't see AAA's prize anywhere yet it could be total rubbish if/when I finally manage to win it. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: I give up, I'm going for Abigail's score before I start needing anger management classes.:axehead:

EDIT2: What I initially wrote in the line above was ANGRY management classes, and while I'm sure those exist (I can certainly think of some managers who'd have been top of the class) that was NOT what I meant. lol.gif

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

If you are going for a high score, start the game over until the first level has lots of multipliers and doughnutfruits.

i did that and ended up with a whopping 50 for a score cuz i didnt hit any of them :D  there were a multiplier and 2 fruits around it and the last letter next to them .. guess what they decided to go for first ...

this game is insane .. i have HS of over 1000 but now I can't score over 600

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

i did that and ended up with a whopping 50 for a score cuz i didnt hit any of them :D  there were a multiplier and 2 fruits around it and the last letter next to them .. guess what they decided to go for first ...

this game is insane .. i have HS of over 1000 but now I can't score over 600

EXACTLY!! I hit a x5 multiplier, but they're are used up so fast that I didn't hit any letters or doughnut fruit before it had expired, lol.

If the foreground turns out to be something I'll use I'll just buy it, Abigail's prizes are cute, whoever draws the art clearly likes Hasees, lol.

I don't really restart before at least doing level one, if my score was high enough I would continue, otherwise I would restart. Multipliers and doughnutfruits or not, you still need to be able to grab them...

This game is driving me absolutely insane because of how little control you have over what happens. My high score is 900+ (undoubtedly due to some previous DD or GMC), but I haven't gotten further than 724 today. I've been having wifi issues to boot, and I'm afraid it'll go out again before I even have the chance to send in any score, so I'm considering just going for Abi today.

*Edit: Tried a few more times, and managed to beat AAA (by sheer luck, obviously). The more I play this game, the more I dislike it. XD

I also had problems with my cursor misbehaving, it would suddenly jump to the side and back quickly when I wasn't even moving the mouse. I've no idea if that was the game or my mouse, but I have used it as an excuse to get another mouse. :ph34r:

Look who's going to be becoming my friend soon! :lmaosmiley:

31-yW2ni0HL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

24 minutes ago, mairead123 said:

My mouse is doing the same. At least I thought it was my mouse but now I'm not so sure.

Well mine isn't doing it anywhere else, and if yours isn't either I'm blamin' the game, yup!

The only good thing about Super Hasee Bounce is the music. I really like it! And, yes, always blame the game. Always.

EDIT: In case this may help, as a "picture is worth a thousand words", here is a link to a YouTube video of a Neopian playing Super Hasee Bounce for DD 2012:

OMG FINALLY!!!! My previous best score was 700 something. I just SMASHED that score, 1112!

Only took like, 4 hours! PHEW! Hard Mode, Regular Mode, they're pretty similar and both have the same annoying glitches. Numerous times, I CAUGHT the Hasee, but the game sees it going THROUGH the empty side of the spring-board. So, loss of life. One time, after collecting the FINAL letter, the Hasee's momentum slowed, as is usual, and the screen was fading as it also usual, but it gets a wee bit too close to the floor and I hear that sound it makes when you don't catch a Hasee in time. Sure enough, next round loads, and I've got 3 Hasees left instead of 4. I KNEW there was a reason I stopped trying to clear this game! LOL TNT makes great/fun games, but SOMETIMES it SEEMS like they're a little sloppy with the game physics. Just sayin'. I know they put it out there and we have to deal with what we're dealt, just like in the battledome. It CAN be frustrating at times. I mean in this game, getting 300-400 points on either mode by the end of the 1st 5 stages isn't too difficult, especially if you happen to get some good doughnutfruit and multiplier power-ups. But the 2nd set of 5? Gets real suspicious with those glitches, though I find they happen in any of the levels. I got between 700-800 about a dozen times, sometimes I choked, more often than not, I would've had some spare lives if not for the glitches. Some scoff about blaming the game, I'm one of them, normally. But those supposed "misses" when the Hasee graphic goes right THROUGH it's side of the board? That's not cool! So glad THIS challenge is over! LOL

@Scoobert_Doo, lol Yeah, the music doesn't get too old too fast. So it's easy to listen to, even after 4 hours of playing. LOL It's got some GOOD energy to it's beat. lol

1 hour ago, Aquamentis12 said:

@Scoobert_Doo, lol Yeah, the music doesn't get too old too fast. So it's easy to listen to, even after 4 hours of playing. LOL It's got some GOOD energy to it's beat. lol

My husband told me he will be shaking his fist at me tomorrow while this song runs through his head at work haha