Oh goodness, time does fly

Munchies

Hi all!

I've been away for a very long time, but I've graduated from university and don't know what to do with my life now. I also interviewed for a position at one of the prisons near where I live *crosses fingers*. I never saw myself working in a prison nor did I see myself going into the counseling/social work field. Needless to say it's been an adventure!

Welcome back to Neopets! And welcome to TDN's forum! I, too, wish you all the luck with the jobhunt. It can be nerve wrecking and life can feel like boring/empty without a main thing to keep you occupied. A job or an education certainly helps with that.

Playing neopets might help you fight the boredness of the day too. So if you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask! We'll do all we can to help out. :)

@Undead or watching the news.  (you actually WANT to watch it- lol).

To the OP, congrats on finishing your education.  May I ask what your degree is in?  Good luck with your job search.  Hopefully this job will come through for you.