Day 8 - Zurroball

hrtbrk

12 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Said some words I cannot repeat here, well, more like a LOT of words.

The Neopian Rage-o-Meter is going to be needing a full overhaul right now, after Super Hasee Bounce and Zurroball one day after another, don't you think. :laughingsmiley:

16 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

DANG! I MIGHT have to go for Abigail's challenge, but what confounds me, is how the heck did my high score get to be 352?! Must've been YEARS ago, since I haven't played this game in forever! I can barely make 10 points today. -_- if I'm lucky...

Oh what the heck! I'm going to challenge AAA and just hope for the best!

Wouldn't you rather see what score you can get first, before challenging anyone? That's what I always do; I just keep the game open in a different tab, and once I've reached AAA's score, I'll challenge him, then send the score. (Or when I've realised there's no way I'll get his score, I'll challenge Abi.)

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

Wouldn't you rather see what score you can get first, before challenging anyone? That's what I always do; I just keep the game open in a different tab, and once I've reached AAA's score, I'll challenge him, then send the score. (Or when I've realised there's no way I'll get his score, I'll challenge Abi.)

Huh, I completely forgot you could do that! Whoops! ^^;