Happy Lupe Day!

hrtbrk

my Lupe "drastan" (son of coltzan) is in love with the new clothes and says they're perfect for protection from desert storms 

the new Aqua Lupe is really cute too 

I like the Water Lupe. The tail and ears are great, because of the "splashes". I also like how the water color, itself, is like "Eventide", where it is light and progresses to dark - white to blue to a dark blue, almost dark green color. Looks like the ocean. Lupes also have great smiles. The outfit is nice, too. Seems fitting, for a Lupe. Happy Lupe Day, to all Lupe lovers out there!

Yup, I too like the colour and the outfit, I wonder what the second colour will be, hopefully not something yucky like custard or swamp gas.

Great day for Lupes indeed!

Outfit is very very nice and color as well even if I think that the eyes could be so much better like other water pets with a nice degradê instead of a plain color. 
4.png4.png
Also, why only only new color? :( 

Water is pretty, I like how it creates waves at the ear tips and the tail. Regarding what @Yuiina said, the non-degrading eye colour is a species specific thing, since all lupes have a unicolor eyes and all tonu's and jetsams have eye-whites. BUT I think they could change that to eyes with eye-whites, like they changed the uni's eyes from unicolor (pun not intented) to eye-white eyes:

4.png4.png

4.png4.png

4.png->4.png

I wonder what the other colour might be. Because it's delayed, I think it will be a new colour or a difficult colour, like Toy or Steampunk.

The clothes are nice; again an Assassins Creed reference?

On ‎04‎.‎05‎.‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Yuiina said:

Great day for Lupes indeed!

Outfit is very very nice and color as well even if I think that the eyes could be so much better like other water pets with a nice degradê instead of a plain color. 
4.png4.png
Also, why only only new color? :( 

oh, I pretty much like the Tonu water here :O 

I like the Lupe's water version, although it's nothing "wow" for me :S idk why, I'm just not impressed. Same for the outfit, however versatile it may be it's a bit boring for me. But still may turn out useful for some customisations of Lupe owners :)

awaiting second colour to check :) happy Lupe day, people! :)

• 4 months later...