Altador Cup: Prize Shop Closes May 11

hrtbrk

Oh boy. I didn't spend any of my points from last year: Prize Points Left: 12,813. And from the staff tournament: you have 28696 points to spend at the prize shop. I better start making some decisions about what I want.

1 hour ago, hrtbrk said:

I viewed my prize shop... only 500 points *womp womp*.

Then viewed the stamp cost... 1.5 mil. Goodbye stamp dreams :(

literally, same. 504 points :(  Now I know to actually participate more in the AC... Must have stamp!

I just double checked and I made sure to spend my points right away on things when the shop released last year.

I'm hoping to get All-Star this year, so hopefully, time will be on my side and I'll be able to achieve my ultimate goal and get more points. Must have the stamp and collectables! Stamps are life!!! :heart: 

I spent most of mine last year it would seem, but I didn't buy the Yooyu Felt Book. I suspect that was because you don't know right away if something's going to be readable, do you. I've got enough points to buy that now anyway so that will leave me with 23 points to waste, basically.

I spent most of my staff tournament points (one thing I got was the office racks, that equip the previous year's prize of a desk as well as themselves, and STILL do that -_-) Just got 638 to spend in here. I remember buying endless cups of coffee the year before and dumping them all on the Money Tree, this year whatever I get will go towards my stash for the next CC!

foo_acy19_lunchtray.gif  So 638 of these it is then!

:lmaosmiley:

Incidentally, looking at Scrappy's image in the staff prize shop makes me want to punch the screen. :laughingsmiley: My opinion of her has taken a steep down-turn since the last AC, clearly.  :ph34r:

17 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Oh boy. I didn't spend any of my points from last year: Prize Points Left: 12,813. And from the staff tournament: you have 28696 points to spend at the prize shop. I better start making some decisions about what I want.

Thanks for reminding me to check the Staff Tournament prize shop as well! I'd spent all my points in the regular prize shop, but none in the Staff Tournament one.