how do u meet ppl on the internet

AHOY. My name is Kaitlin, I'm 23 and got back into my 12 year old Neopets account over the summer. I've spent the last year trying to accumulate neopoints to fulfill the neo-goals my child-self could never achieve. After coming onto Neopets somewhat regularly for this long I figured maybe I should meet some people :P 

IRL I'm a recent college grad, work in IT, and am trying to revive my old hobbies like drawing! I love to make music and I enjoy anime and video games.

Nice to meet you tell me about yourself :biggrin::biggrin:

You got me at 'I enjoy anime and video games'. XD Nice to meet you. I've been playing neopets for over 12 years and it's become a part of my daily life. :) I hope you'll be able to clear those goals of yours. I bet there's plenty of people who would be willing to help (me included) you with that. But anyway, if you wanna know more about me, send me a neomail. That's easier to check. :)

Hi and welcome to TDN's forum. It's nice to see another fellow older (I mean in account age, not rl age) neopets player. I'm an anime and games lover too and I love listening to music (I wouldn't be able to make it myself). It's awesome you got back into your account!

Hello! Im jessica :) ive been playing neopets for 6 years, i found two of best friends on Instagram :) i also like anime and video games, and i never have my headphones out of my ears because im always listening to music haha

I also play Pokemon, have for 10 years :)

4 hours ago, jessodey said:

I also play Pokemon, have for 10 years :)

Nice me too! Gold version was my favorite growing up, and my bf and I just got back into Pokemon Go like 2 weeks ago :biggrin: I've also been watching a lot of competitive pokemon youtube videos lately because I find it super interesting!

5 hours ago, itsmekaitlin said:

Nice me too! Gold version was my favorite growing up, and my bf and I just got back into Pokemon Go like 2 weeks ago :biggrin: I've also been watching a lot of competitive pokemon youtube videos lately because I find it super interesting!

I've gotten every single pokemon game, Each version. My husband and I play pokemon go, Going on walks with my shiba inu

On 5/7/2018 at 3:28 AM, Undead said:

I've gotten every single pokemon game, Each version. My husband and I play pokemon go, Going on walks with my shiba inu

Ohhh my that sounds wonderful ? I skipped XY and Black and White but I'll get to them eventually. I wasn't interested in the newer gens but then I gave Sun a try and ended up loving it and sinking so many hours into it