Vote for Obelisk War! Round 133!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 133rd round?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 133rd round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Awakened
    • Seekers

I chose OoRE and it just happens to be the most popular.  I guess I'm a mind reader.:whaa: LOL

I shall follow the herd, I'm a good sheep. With having 2 of the best boons all the time now I'm kind of lost when it comes to choosing a side!

Wait a  minute! Didn't read all the posts! As @Kute needs the Order avatar that's my choice.

Predictions:

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Awakened 7 rounds ago 31% 54%
The Order 2 rounds ago 28% 19%
Seekers 3 rounds ago 41% 27%

hmz... Guess I'll go and help Kute for the avatar and pick the order but it doesn't look good.

Hopefully this is one of the times when the Oxbridge Oracle is talking out of their behind. Which is fairly often, so there's a good chance we'll have success. :D

Hmm, I picked Order of the Red Erisim since I don't have any obelisk avatars yet and at the time it looked like they were more popular. I battled on medium until I'd earned the max prizes and NP today, and at the very least I'll keep doing that until this skirmish is over (my battle pet is only level 22, so I'm not exactly a heavyweight). Here's hoping there's some much heavier hitters on my side!

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

who i picked [snip] it wasn't the Seekers 

Said just about everyone.

:laugh:

I wonder how much of an impact the bank and stocks perks have had on the amount of people fighting the Obelisk battles now. If a significant percentage are no longer picking to try for those boons then that's surely going to skew the results.

On the other hand, the win percentage for seekers was 41%. The highest of them all. Maybe the prediction was just wrong this week ?

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Said just about everyone.

:laugh:

I wonder how much of an impact the bank and stocks perks have had on the amount of people fighting the Obelisk battles now. If a significant percentage are no longer picking to try for those boons then that's surely going to skew the results.

Yeah, good point.  I'm still fighting the obelisk battles, but I got both the bank and stock perks so my usual faction choosing criteria are gone.

There aren't really many boons left of interest to me. I don't restock, takes more commitment than I'm willing to give it, so I looked at the boons available for the 3 selected factions and chose the faction with the multi wheel-spin boon this time.