7 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

I agree it's silly but I also think it's because people buy cookies to get FFQs as well. They're pretty strict with separating real money/neopoint transactions.

Good thing there are loopholes around the rule lol

Ah! now that raises a question for me. See I'd assumed this was a very old rule from the days before NC, when Neo was HUGE and really strict rules (and lots of 'em!) would have been necessary to try and control the no doubt massive amount of cheating. I'd not considered the fortune cookie aspect. So I now wonder when this ruling actually came about.

20 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ah! now that raises a question for me. See I'd assumed this was a very old rule from the days before NC, when Neo was HUGE and really strict rules (and lots of 'em!) would have been necessary to try and control the no doubt massive amount of cheating. I'd not considered the fortune cookie aspect. So I now wonder when this ruling actually came about.

This rule has been out before the cookies I believe and TNT still stands by it. Back then it was hard, if not impossible to get a FFQ to earn you a dip in the Rainbow Fountain.

If you don't want someone to create a pet for you (it seems like you have a pet in mind), I'd recommend just saving up for it. (As others have mentioned, having your pet painted for you is against the rules.) Pastel Paint Brushes are 3-4 mil. You can get NP really easily by logging in each day. I make about 500k a month just by daily logins. You'd be able to get the pb at the auction/trading post within a couple of months. 

This paint brush is on my wishlist too, and I currently have 2 mil saved up just by logging in. I don't play games. I just login and buy stocks. Good luck!