Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

cybunny

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review SPAM our rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that if you participated in the Charity Corner event, and have enough points, you could use the Pastel Gnorbu MP on your pet, then use the 'limited edition' perk (if you haven't used it yet) on your pet to turn it into a Cybunny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nielo said:

then use the 'limited edition' perk (if you haven't used it yet) on your pet to turn it into a Cybunny.

I'm trying to use that perk to turn a Uni into a Cybunny for another TDNer, and it's not working. <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'm trying to use that perk to turn a Uni into a Cybunny for another TDNer, and it's not working. <_<

That's weird, I haven't heard anyone mention that this perk might be broken. How annoying. I'd planned to use it as well one of these days. Let's hope they fix it soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nielo said:

That's weird, I haven't heard anyone mention that this perk might be broken. How annoying. I'd planned to use it as well one of these days. Let's hope they fix it soon!

HA!!!

I've just tried it again using Firefox and still no dice, but it worked using Chrome this time, Ezje can finally go home! lol. 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

HA!!!

I've just tried it again using Firefox and still no dice, but it worked using Chrome this time, Ezje can finally go home! lol. 2.png

Lol, it seems like Neopets is really trying to discourage using Firefox. XD

Glad to know the perk itself still works though! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Lol, it seems like Neopets is really trying to discourage using Firefox. XD

Glad to know the perk itself still works though! :)

Well it wasn't working in Chrome either up until this last try, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jellysundae said:

Well it wasn't working in Chrome either up until this last try, lol.

Well then, @Undead it appears that this perk might be a way to get the Pastel Cybunny you want, but it could take a few tries. XD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't done it, It was a little before I returned to neopets again.

 

6 hours ago, thrillerman1234 said:

I have a FFQ that I wasn't going to use. do you want that?

 

A what? what is that

 

Key strokes

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Adding off-topic words for word count is also not allowed.
Per the reason above, please review our forum rules.

 

I don't know what else to put in a post, I'm usually not talkative and I just don't know.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts on topic.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thrillerman1234 said:

I have a FFQ that I wasn't going to use. do you want that?

1

This is unfortunately against the rules. You cannot use your FFQ to paint someone else's pet. What TNT cannot stop you from doing is creating a pet on your account and painting it. Then after a week you can transfer it to a new owner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mouseykins said:

This is unfortunately against the rules. You cannot use your FFQ to paint someone else's pet.

thanks! I didn't know that. 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.
Per the reason above, please review our forum rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Undead said:

Is there any way to get a pastel paint brush?

a FFQ is a Fountain Faerie Quest, you may ask ok... but what is that? that's a quest that grants you almost any colour you want for a pet, I believe including Pastel, so if @thrillerman1234 is serious about the offer you should take it, perhaps buy any cybunny Morphing potion so he can create a pet, then transform it, and then paint it on the Rainbow Pool :)

EDIT: I believe the cheaper morphing potions are:

Red Cybunny Morphing Potion

Green Cybunny Morphing Potion

Christmas Cybunny Morphing Potion 

Which are on the 300k-400k price range :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

This is unfortunately against the rules. You cannot use your FFQ to paint someone else's pet.

Why is it against the rules? I'm probably missing something really obvious here, but I don't understand why TNT don't allow it.

*waits to be enlightened*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Why is it against the rules? I'm probably missing something really obvious here, but I don't understand why TNT don't allow it.

*waits to be enlightened*

I know it is against the rules as well and would like to know as well why it is against the rules. 
If you can trade pets, items, even NC items between users then I don't understand why using dips is not allowed.  

*joins jelly* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Oquendof said:

a FFQ is a Fountain Faerie Quest, you may ask ok... but what is that? that's a quest that grants you almost any colour you want for a pet, I believe including Pastel, so if @thrillerman1234 is serious about the offer you should take it, perhaps buy any cybunny Morphing potion so he can create a pet, then transform it, and then paint it on the Rainbow Pool :)

EDIT: I believe the cheaper morphing potions are:

Red Cybunny Morphing Potion

Green Cybunny Morphing Potion

Christmas Cybunny Morphing Potion 

Which are on the 300k-400k price range :)

I already have a Cybunny. She's super strong and a level 63

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Why is it against the rules? I'm probably missing something really obvious here, but I don't understand why TNT don't allow it.

*waits to be enlightened*

 

3 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I know it is against the rules as well and would like to know as well why it is against the rules. 
If you can trade pets, items, even NC items between users then I don't understand why using dips is not allowed.  

*joins jelly* 

This is against TNT's rules because they view having a FFQ dip to be a reward the Neopian has unlocked. Whether it's from a random event, the Faerie Quest event, or through the use of Faerie Quest Cookies, they are not easy to come by. They want the player who unlocked the reward to use it for themselves. Since they don't expire there is no rush to redeem the dip in the Rainbow Fountain. There have been several editorials on this over the years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Undead said:

Is there any way to get a pastel paint brush?

You can earn the neopoints to buy one!

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Why is it against the rules? I'm probably missing something really obvious here, but I don't understand why TNT don't allow it.

*waits to be enlightened*

 

3 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I know it is against the rules as well and would like to know as well why it is against the rules. 
If you can trade pets, items, even NC items between users then I don't understand why using dips is not allowed.  

*joins jelly* 

 

Hi, TNT! Hypothetical situation here involving two good imaginary friends of mine, Sally and Bob. Sally gets a Fountain Faerie Quest. She already has all of her dream Neopets, however, so she has no need for it. Bob has never received a FFQ before and Sally wants to donate her FFQ to Bob as a gift. Would it be allowed for Bob to send his Neopet to Sally's account, where Sally would use her FFQ on Bob's Neopet and then transfer it back to Bob? I'm getting confused about this because it isn't allowed with the Lab Ray, so I can't work out if it would be allowed with a FFQ. Please let me know! ~zemzii
While giving away your hard-earned lab zap or FFQ pass is a nice gesture, we don't allow this because Bob should be earning his own Lab Map. Bob should complete his own FFQ (if he were lucky enough to receive one) in order to get a pass to the fountain. First and foremost, Neopets is a game. Bob should be using his own progress in the game to achieve goals and reap the benefits, not someone else's.

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=483

 

EDIT: WHOOOPS we replied at the same time but here is their official statement/reasoning on it. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hrtbrk @Mouseykins Thanks for the info, ladies!

Seems a bit of a needlessly harsh ruling to me, but as it's no skin off my nose . . . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

This is against TNT's rules because they view having a FFQ dip to be a reward the Neopian has unlocked. Whether it's from a random event, the Faerie Quest event, or through the use of Faerie Quest Cookies, they are not easy to come by. They want the player who unlocked the reward to use it for themselves. Since they don't expire there is no rush to redeem the dip in the Rainbow Fountain. There have been several editorials on this over the years.

Ok now it rings a bell on my brain :P 

But I got worried about the Lab Ray. I thought that you could give any pet you get from Lab Ray. I see many people doing it, the so called wishes pages like http://www.neopets.com/~Rhaenyssa

I see such pages everywhere so it never cross my mind that it wasn't allowed! 

I currently got Lab Map to try to get nice colors to eventualy trade or give to other people, but will I be breaking any rules then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Ok now it rings a bell on my brain :P 

But I got worried about the Lab Ray. I thought that you could give any pet you get from Lab Ray. I see many people doing it, the so called wishes pages like http://www.neopets.com/~Rhaenyssa

I see such pages everywhere so it never cross my mind that it wasn't allowed! 

I currently got Lab Map to try to get nice colors to eventualy trade or give to other people, but will I be breaking any rules then? 

No, you won't be breaking any rules by zapping pets and then finding them homes. However, if you were to take one of my pets and zap it for me, that would be against the rules. It's sort of a fine-line grey area sort of thing.

@jellysundae I kind of agree, but then I see it from their point of view. They don't want people taking advantage of other users in another way. Too much of that already occurs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

@hrtbrk @Mouseykins Thanks for the info, ladies!

Seems a bit of a needlessly harsh ruling to me, but as it's no skin off my nose . . . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree it's silly but I also think it's because people buy cookies to get FFQs as well. They're pretty strict with separating real money/neopoint transactions.

Good thing there are loopholes around the rule lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×