New TDN Forums Theme: Mind

Ian

Hello TDN Forums!

Check out the newest TDN Forums theme Mind from the theme selector in the footer. It's a bit brighter than our default theme, Shift. You can also use the default Invision Power Board (forum software) theme by selecting "Default."

Thanks for being a member!

Regards,

TDN Management

Oh yeah, I really like it a lot.  It looks, uh, very modern and classy.  Very nice Ian.

New emojis, wat?

*checks*

*faints*

Wait, there might be an emoji for that now!

*checks again*

Ok, distracted by this one ? which I thought was an angry face with big yellow eyebrows over an open mouth with bared teeth, turns out it's a drum, good job they tell you what they are, isn't it. lol.gif

And yup, I'm aware of the irony of me using one of Neo's emotes there when I have a gazillion new ones to choose from. xD

Also ?? because I'm 5 really.

Also, I use the default theme, neither this new one nor Shift, lol. I like the layout of the new one, but the bold black header is a bit too in-ya-face for me.

45 minutes ago, thrillerman1234 said:

You can change the colors on shift. Doesn't do much though

On Shift I know we can change, but on the new one Mind you can't. There's only the default color ? 

• 11 months later...
6 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

I feel like this might be terrible to say, but I have no idea what this means?  I know the colors changed, but how do you change themes?   Sorry...

Scroll down to the bottom of any page and you should see the themes' drop-down menu in the centre. ?

2 hours ago, Duma said:

Might be in the bottom left corner too. That's where mine is. Maybe it depends on the theme you're using for the location?

image.png

Yes, it does! I'm using "default" so no theme, basically, lol. I'd forgotten that.

• Duma locked this topic